Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atlcrashpad said:
Heck, the USAF turns guys loose in F-16's and F-15's with about 200-300TT

Oh geez...get a clue. The military has a screening process that would wipe out 95% of the dingalings that go to the airlines with 1500 hrs.

Hell I saw an AirTran 717 bounce so dam hard that he pretty much did a bluked landing.....soooo, what...I'm guessing those guys were also 400 hour pilots?? yeah I guess you do get what you paid for.

Jetpoop - Prox sensor faults can cause a gear disagree caution in the 900. i have had one, and yes i did a go around (in calm wind on a 10,000ft long runway). i dont work at Mesa anymore, but i cant stand loosers that do nothing but bash other pilot groups. You need to get a life. Who do you work for? By looking at all your post your a real looser, got anything nice to say?

Last edited:
Cloudroller said:
Jetpoop - Prox sensor faults can cause a gear disagree caution in the 900. i have had one, and yes i did a go around (in calm wind on a 10,000ft long runway). i dont work at Mesa anymore, but i cant stand loosers that do nothing but bash other pilot groups. You need to get a life. Who do you work for? By looking at all your post your a real looser, got anything nice to say?
I ONLY bash Mesa because they are an embarrasment to this industry. Oh..I have something nice to say, great spelling there chief!! You fly 737's now? GOD HELP US!!

Last edited:
Flybet3 said:
Hell I saw an AirTran 717 bounce so dam hard that he pretty much did a bluked landing.....soooo, what...I'm guessing those guys were also 400 hour pilots?? yeah I guess you do get what you paid for.
The guy flying was obviously ex-mesa, probably cloudroller. But seriously, no self respecting pilot should go to mesa unless you have less than 500 hours, and at that point you should not be at any airline. All you low timers can spout about all the crashes of high time pilots, but I guarantee you there are more crashes with low time pilots at the controls. There were two last year, Pinnacle and Corporate Airlines. But back to my point mesa is a $hit bag place to work with the devil calling the shots.

outtahere said:
The guy flying was obviously ex-mesa, probably cloudroller. But seriously, no self respecting pilot should go to mesa unless you have less than 500 hours, and at that point you should not be at any airline. All you low timers can spout about all the crashes of high time pilots, but I guarantee you there are more crashes with low time pilots at the controls. There were two last year, Pinnacle and Corporate Airlines. But back to my point mesa is a $hit bag place to work with the devil calling the shots.

Sounds like flew for mesa chump ;)

N2264J said:
Don't Mesa pilots fly all the jets interchangeably? (CRJ, CL-700, CL-900)

I have no idea what happened but I do know this - in the 50 seater, one routinely closes the throttles to idle at 50 feet.

If one should do that in the CL-700, you would drive the main mounts up through the wing tanks. In my view, this alone is a good reason to keep the seniority lists separate between the CRJ and the CL-700 especially when you're flying Cat II approaches.

Am I close?

Last edited:
This just in....

I watched a Comair RJ slam it on. I was in the cockpit for it. Oh wait that was my landing. oops

Everyone lighten up

Last edited:
Jetpipeovht said:
You and Jetcream are a true j@ckass mesa dirtbags. But I do admire you sticking up for your fellow mud-dwellers. Maybe you should apply some of that attitude in your next contract negotiation.

Unsafe gear sensor my @ss. Faults in sensors don't make the aircraft unstable when landing in calm wind. He or She screwed the pooch PLAIN AND SIMPLE. It was way too obvious!! Besides I was there you were NOT.

If you would care to let me know personally just how big of a jackas$ dirtbag I am I will be flying from CLT to ALB at 1600 tomorrow and then from CLT to IAH at 2130. Just stop by the gate and say hi.

Latest resources

Back