Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Terrain Terrain said:
yes mesa is a joke, and their contract is a knee slapper

ITs certainly a joke.....especially watching a seniority list grow from 1200 up to 2000 in the last few years. Youre Avatar fits you to a tee.......a dork!!

They way things are going Comair is the one that could push it (the golf ball) out their A$$ the easest. Good Luck to them.

spitfire1500 said:
ITs certainly a joke.....especially watching a seniority list grow from 1200 up to 2000 in the last few years. Youre Avatar fits you to a tee.......a dork!!

When your airline undercuts everyone else your senority list will grow. That is not a good thing....dork.

I'd ignore this thread...but...

I've seen more than one 900 nearly bag it at CLT. Also seen guys do some really stupid stuff with that airplane. Much more than any other type from any other airline (including the Mesa ERJ's when they were there).

What's the deal? It sure ain't the pay or contract. That's only the most fun to blame it on....

Were you in the airplane? So you don't know what was going on. Maybe it was the first leg for a captain doing IOE that upgraded from the Beech. Ever thought about that? Jetpipeovrht, you would make a great news reporter. None of the facts but all of the slanted biased sensationalism you can find.

agree

Dorks that have no respect for themself. I know you call yourself Us Air, ect. when you ask for my jumpseat. Like I don't know; you are so ashamed that you can't even speak the words. How does it feel knowing everyone thinks your pilot group is a joke. Enjoy the JA and DH pay. I will never hire a Mesa pilot as long as I'm doing interviews, promise.

Congratulations!

9rj9 said:
Dorks that have no respect for themself. I know you call yourself Us Air, ect. when you ask for my jumpseat. Like I don't know; you are so ashamed that you can't even speak the words. How does it feel knowing everyone thinks your pilot group is a joke. Enjoy the JA and DH pay. I will never hire a Mesa pilot as long as I'm doing interviews, promise.

Hey, that's one of the dumbest things I've read on flightinfo in months! Including my own postings!

FlyBunny said:
I know a pilot who flew A320 at less than 500 TT and less than 30ME. He's still flying...and flying good...hours have nothing to do with quality...except in your own personal experience...

And how about those two VERY experienced FedEx MD11 pilots who decided to land on a screwey approach...and crashed - the entire airplane burned to ground...

I'd like your opinion on that. But, I have a feeling you don't even know about it, otherwise you're have turned in a less condescending comment!

Bunny

Heck, the USAF turns guys loose in F-16's and F-15's with about 200-300TT

Latest resources

Back