• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MESA .08 Fri, .07 Mon, .06 Tues........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way... The Greek MEC chairman seems like an idiot. Management will not even meet with him and he is going backwards. Bring KW back.

Who is KW a florida gulf pilot and sounds like you are a manager at Mesa, actually upper manager.

Sometimes I wonder if Rene's real intials aren't JO?

By the way... The Greek MEC chairman seems like an idiot. Management will not even meet with him and he is going backwards. Bring KW back.

He's not an idiot. He's the first Chairman that's not going anywhere, and that makes a difference. All those other stooges that worked for you were afraid of not getting that job down the road... And from what I understand, there are plenty of people that won't meet with you, either, including some down the road in Tempe.

He's not an idiot. He's the first Chairman that's not going anywhere, and that makes a difference. All those other stooges that worked for you were afraid of not getting that job down the road... And from what I understand, there are plenty of people that won't meet with you, either, including some down the road in Tempe.

I agree. KW was a complete stooge. Heck, he went on trips to Hawaii all the time with JO and his wife. I'm glad that ******************************bag is gone and AM is the new chair.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mesa asked for a hearing on changes to the pilot contract saying that it is necessary to negotiate a contract with Airways, and that Mesa would not survive without them.

The union balks at these overtures, saying that poor decisions bled the company, but in the end, they will agree saying it was necessary to save the airline. The showdown happens this fall.

Latest resources

Back