• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MESA .08 Fri, .07 Mon, .06 Tues........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I flight instructed in the late ninties. I live in Arizona which is where Mesa is based. Even way back then I knew Mesa sucked and NOT to go there.

Well down 27% to .057 this morning.
Time to calling about those resumes you sent out 6 months ago.

ASA sucks more

Just wondering if you could explain how?

Is it ASA's much superior contract? ASA's higher pay rates? Cancellation pay, deadhead pay, duty rigs, sick pay, vacation pay, reserve rules, min day?
Seriously, what is it. In what way does ASA suck more than Mesa? Surely it can't be that ASA's parent company's is stock worth $13-14 a share compared to Mesa's .05 cents?

(Sorry in advance to everyone for starting a 'my crappy company sucks less than your crappy company. I just gotta hear this logic.)

When is the 30:1 reverse stock split coming?

Just wondering if you could explain how?

Is it ASA's much superior contract? ASA's higher pay rates? Cancellation pay, deadhead pay, duty rigs, sick pay, vacation pay, reserve rules, min day?
Seriously, what is it. In what way does ASA suck more than Mesa? Surely it can't be that ASA's parent company's is stock worth $13-14 a share compared to Mesa's .05 cents?

(Sorry in advance to everyone for starting a 'my crappy company sucks less than your crappy company. I just gotta hear this logic.)

Our RJs EMB190 pay 150 dollars, your 900's or 705's pay what?

This board has been lame for years! Kind of equates to the 2006-2007 hiring boom of 300-hour dorks who come on here and post "Blah blah blah sucks!" and then giggle as though they made an impact on the world!

Yeah sister, you're so Totally Above it.:rolleyes:

Hmmm, he's cute. For a pilot.
Seriously?!?!?! Don't be an idiot!!
Gimme a break, student pilot! Get a life!
You cant wait til you get your braces off, cause then you'll REALLY start to get some play!!!!
Holy Sh*t!!! From a girl's perspective "you have got to be kidding me!!!!!" :eek: :rolleyes:
Lemme guess.......XJet?!?!

Got bored after 2 of the 11 pages you've posted:
Grow up! How the F%#$ old are you?!?!?!!?!?!?

Latest resources

Back