• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MESA .08 Fri, .07 Mon, .06 Tues........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Correct the creditors committee is in control and they have NOT assumed the contract. There has been absolutely no indication of any interest in doing so. I do not expect it will happen.

Is ALPA in the creditors committee? just wondering.

BTW how is the relationship between the new MEC and JO?

Is ALPA in the creditors committee? just wondering.

BTW how is the relationship between the new MEC and JO?

Yes ALPA is in the creditors committee.

Heard the new MEC doesn't have as good of a relationship with company as the previous one.

Hahahahaha.

We'll see how safe Mesa is with UAL/CAL and how much XJT is in danger here in a few months. I'll enjoy watching you stroke Mesa until then.........might want to recheck your XJT highest cost bullcrap statement. UAL loves Mesa so much they don't want them anymore.

Quiz...... If Expressjet isn't the highest cost regional (with the lowest profit) what regional has higher costs? Expressjet is an insolvent company that hasn't realized it yet? BTW what has the new CEO said in the last two months? anything?

By the way... The Greek MEC chairman seems like an idiot. Management will not even meet with him and he is going backwards. Bring KW back.

His problem is approaching the company with both guns blazing.That is not how you negotiate. I wouldn't talk to him either with that mentality..

Last edited:
By the way... The Greek MEC chairman seems like an idiot. Management will not even meet with him and he is going backwards. Bring KW back.

If he is in the creditors committee you better start meeting with him.

His problem is approaching the company with both guns blazing.That is not how you negotiate. I wouldn't talk to him either with that mentality..

Given Mesa's contract history he is going to be better than the 2003 and 2008 "gave away the farm" teams.

I hope he gets hired by our company.

Latest resources

Back