• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Merry Xmas Freedom...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While it may be fun to have a good laugh at freedom's expense, I would say you may be next. You're tempting Karma like that.

That said, anyone who spotted such a thing on any aircraft taxiing for takeoff should point it out, for safety sake, regardless of the airline.

While it may be fun to have a good laugh at freedom's expense, I would say you may be next. You're tempting Karma like that.

That said, anyone who spotted such a thing on any aircraft taxiing for takeoff should point it out, for safety sake, regardless of the airline.

I had karma get me all day on XMas, I was due...

I'm not even a regional pilot, but isn't there a difference between freedom A-list and the rest of freedom? Not sure they all belong with GoJets.

I'm not even a regional pilot, but isn't there a difference between freedom A-list and the rest of freedom? Not sure they all belong with GoJets.

Your right. I wish more would know this tibit. There is actualy not a single A-lister on the curent Freedom cert.

That’s just mean spirited especially when you only get paid your scheduled block. Everyone makes mistakes; I saw a Chautauqua ERJ taxi into position and hold on their assigned runway yesterday at Willow Run (YIP) without ever calling the tower. But I guess mistakes like this only happen to people with shady contracts.

Ironicaly, they get paid the actual block for that "attempt". I guess that a-hole above actualy gave them a christmas "bonus"

Do you really think, that with your incredible reservoir of professionalism you would be able to attain such a position? Probably not.
I was going to say the same thing. There is not a chance in hell that he is in any position like that. He is a flightinfo pu$$y. He will never expose himself, unless you count the little girls that he exposes himself to.

Why dont ya come on down to our crewroom under D33 Pu$$y. Make sure tell us what you think when you walk in.

A telephone tough guy on FlightInfo?! Surely you jest!! :rolleyes:
The gay.com remark was well placed though, pure hilarity!:laugh:

No, he won't see me jumpseating, he will see me sitting in front of him at his next interview. It won't be at ASA, but it will be someplace that, in all probability, has considerably more value as far as airline careers go. And when I get down to the section titled 'Previous Work Experience' and I notice the Ghojjets, Freedom or Gulfstream entry, I'll make sure he doesn't get the job. Call it whatever you like. I don't care what people think, what people say or what people do, I'm telling you what I'll do. .

And if it's not you, I'll be me.. or some other ALPA or union brother.

Well, look at the bright side.. with Freedumb, and NoJets pilots out of the running for the good jobs, that gives you all an advantage in finding jobs, cause I personally don't know anyone at my outfit that will hire one of them.

Latest resources

Back