• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Merry Xmas Freedom...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't work there so I don't really care, but anyone who gets on here and bashes the current freedom pilots is making themselves look like ignorant b@stards because the current freedom pilots have nothing to do with the whole Freedom debacle from several years ago. Do your homework before you spout ignorant sh!t out of your mouth.

I don't work there so I don't really care, but anyone who gets on here and bashes the current freedom pilots is making themselves look like ignorant b@stards because the current freedom pilots have nothing to do with the whole Freedom debacle from several years ago. Do your homework before you spout ignorant sh!t out of your mouth.

The DOH of a "Freedom" pilot is the tell all.. my point has nothing to do with the politics and shell games that have since played out.

And if it's not you, I'll be me.. or some other ALPA or union brother.

Well, look at the bright side.. with Freedumb, and NoJets pilots out of the running for the good jobs, that gives you all an advantage in finding jobs, cause I personally don't know anyone at my outfit that will hire one of them.

Freedom is ALPA

Freedom is ALPA

They are now.. but the original group of guys that went there are still on my crap list. It's more complicated than this thread is making it out to seem.

They are now.. but the original group of guys that went there are still on my crap list. It's more complicated than this thread is making it out to seem.
lol How so knucklehead? lol We are either on the "A" list or we are not. You know, you are not too smart. Tell me what you know about the whole Freedom thing then. Caution, you are about to make yourself look even more stupid.

lol How so knucklehead? lol We are either on the "A" list or we are not. You know, you are not too smart. Tell me what you know about the whole Freedom thing then. Caution, you are about to make yourself look even more stupid.

http://www.alpa.org/alpa/DesktopModules/ViewDocument.aspx?DocumentID=358

The initial group of guys who took those jobs are on my list, Their DOH and type of equipment flown is going to be in their log book.. so it's a simple matter of deduction, chump! ..and if I'm stupid so be it, they're still not getting hired anywhere I have a say in.

Last edited:
Not to mention the whole concept was started to circumvent the scope clause with AWA/USAir and take away mainline growth with the mainline carrier... let's not go down that road, shall we?

Last edited:
What do you mean by that? Did AWA want Freedom?

the 90 seat RJ's were a direct slap in the face of the ALPA scope clause... or does it suite you that the just keep making bigger and bigger "RJ's" and keep creating more and more "Freedoms" to fly them at substandard wages from what the mainline A319 guys are getting?

Man, I'm done here... peace out!

Someone that is willing and ignorant enough to work as an airline pilot and not get paid until the gear is up and stops when the gear is on the ground deserves this treatment. They put foot prints on all of our backs as we try to get better contracts and now their crappy contract is what all of ours are compared to as if they are the norm. I know most of the guys that go are just eager to get an airline job, we have all been there. They should know better than that by now and those that havn't quit better do something about that contract next time around. It doesn't matter if your ALPA, you need to let your nutz drop and start playing ball so we don't all end up on food stamps. Whats done is done and the original Freedom guys will have a tough time getting good jobs if people realize what they have done, although I believe a lot have moved on....

Latest resources

Back