• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Merry Xmas Freedom...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
funny thing is i go sit in ASA's crew room all the time and no one dares to talk sh%# to me. Anyone want to man up next time?

funny thing is i go sit in ASA's crew room all the time and no one dares to talk sh%# to me. Anyone want to man up next time?

I have a lot of friends at ASA from college who are great people, I wouldn't count some of the characters on here for .02. This place is like Hollywood. Its really fun in a way.

I have a lot of friends at ASA from college who are great people, I wouldn't count some of the characters on here for .02. This place is like Hollywood. Its really fun in a way.

dude, what exactly is that avatar of yours suppose to be, anyway, some kind of modern art?

No, he won't see me jumpseating, he will see me sitting in front of him at his next interview. It won't be at ASA, but it will be someplace that, in all probability, has considerably more value as far as airline careers go. And when I get down to the section titled 'Previous Work Experience' and I notice the Ghojjets, Freedom or Gulfstream entry, I'll make sure he doesn't get the job. Call it whatever you like. I don't care what people think, what people say or what people do, I'm telling you what I'll do.

Based on your profile:

A/C Flown: CRJ
Ratings: ATP
Total Time: 4k+

Highly unlikely!!!

You can justify it (working for those airlines) all you want in here. But even if only 3% of the pilots out there agree with me, that will be that much more those pilots will have to work against in this industry. Good luck out there!

I think with all your anger, you're the one needing the luck!

Oh, and I gotta admit, the line someone put in there about me falsely asking for the gay.com profile was a classic, I'm gonna have to use that one in the future.
I thought it was funny too!

Based on your profile:

A/C Flown: CRJ
Ratings: ATP
Total Time: 4k+

Highly unlikely!!!

I think with all your anger, you're the one needing the luck!

I don't get it :confused:, you've got a DAL 767 in your avatar, yet you seem to be defending the union busters, what gives? Lay down the crack pipe man... New Years celebrations are over..

what happened to the caveman photo, I liked that one =\

two things..

kept getting "Caveman" comments, which got old.. (like with the real GEICO caveman.. now I know how he felt!).

and..

A few people assumed that I was some low time light weight because I don't list the litany of airplanes I've flown and been typed on (Citation X, V, CRJ, ATR, etc..) . so I figured I'd put the plane I was just hired into last, to dampen that childish activity... there is nothing like a little "My plane is bigger than yours" to get past the insults and stay focused on the debate.

The DOH of a "Freedom" pilot is the tell all.. my point has nothing to do with the politics and shell games that have since played out.

The DOH of someone with Freedom does tell the story. But to make things clear, there is not a SINGLE pilot who currently flies for Freedom Airlines who was a Freedom A-lister. There are a couple of them (less than a dozen or so) left flying at Mesa on the CRJ's, mainly in PHX from my understanding. Most have left the industry (as they all should have done) or are working desk jobs.

The DOH of someone with Freedom does tell the story. But to make things clear, there is not a SINGLE pilot who currently flies for Freedom Airlines who was a Freedom A-lister. There are a couple of them (less than a dozen or so) left flying at Mesa on the CRJ's, mainly in PHX from my understanding. Most have left the industry (as they all should have done) or are working desk jobs.

good point... it really does come down to that DOH, and the list is not too small.

The resolution of the ALPA lead dispute for single carrier status has made this a bit complicated, but the outcome was good, at least for the Mesa pilots, but not so much for the USAir ones.

Latest resources

Back