• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays Announcement to Pax

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Merry Christmas all the way. Screw the liberal political correctness freaks.

PCL and I agree twice in one year!
Dave Benjamin said:
Does being "PC" mean it's bad to have respect for people of other faiths? Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's and others are on our planes. Happy Holidays covers it all.
It isn't that we are not respecting them. We are simply including them in our own faith. If they want to wish me a happy Koreshinnukahtivus, have at it, it would be nice.:)

I refuse to say Happy Holidays to anyone. Merry Christmas or bust!

On a wierd side note the most over-used words currently in the English lexicon:
Disrepect: how about just rude/annoying
Surreal: how about just plain old WOW/awwesome/holy crap or even a Gadzooks. this one sets the molars on edge.

Since Dec. 25th is an arbitrary date picked by the Pope 300 years after Jesus died to usurp an already existing pagan holiday, I'll honor those original pagans who started it all by wishing everyone a very happy Saturnalia. I'm sure nobody will be offended.

~~~^~~~ said:
PCL and I agree twice in one year!

Hey, I think that might be a record. :D

Chrismahanukwanzakah

Do Like Richard Branson (Virgin Atlantic) wish 'em a Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah.

Dave Benjamin said:
Happy Holidays is always appropriate.

Does being "PC" mean it's bad to have respect for people of other faiths? Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu's and others are on our planes. Happy Holidays covers it all.

The point is...Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists have no holiday at this month. So why disregard someone who does? I say MERRY CHRISTMAS and refuse to apologize for that. Whenever someone tells me they are Jewish, I simply wish them a happy Hannukah, and God's blessings.
Being PC means that having religion is bad.

Latest resources

Back