• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mens Vogue. you call, we haul!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Domestic freight dog aspiring to be an international freight dog.

I'm sick of LRD and YIP. Taco Palenque is over priced and Clerks II ruined donkey shows for me.

Domestic freight dog aspiring to be an international freight dog.

I'm sick of LRD and YIP. Taco Palenque is over priced and Clerks II ruined donkey shows for me.

I'll give you the Clerks II comment, but if your paying for your Palenque instead of it being catered to you... well I'm sorry but your getting screwed.

On another note, food court Palenque is not real Palenque.

As far as YIP gos, I can only apologize for the winters and the housing market. Belleville Lake isn't so bad during the Summer, Frosty Boy has good Ice Cream, and you can't find any better breakfast than Mike's Red Apple for the money . I try to look at the bright side. If your going to work at YIP I recommend the same. Otherwise.... well.... you better have good psychiatric care.

Mmmmmm Brysons

I loved the article and so did my wife. I even got laid the night she read it.

I,m proud to have bin a freight dog most of my career and wouldn't do it different if I had a 2nd chance at life.

Getting recruited while in Brysons along with 2 others to take a trashed out DC-6 freighter south (after spending the last 6 hours in Brysons) was the highlight of my life. Can't do that now and get away with it.

I'll give you the Clerks II comment, but if your paying for your Palenque instead of it being catered to you... well I'm sorry but your getting screwed.

cant say that i've ever heard a freight dog use the word catering before?

just f&@king wit'cha

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back