• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mens Vogue. you call, we haul!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me see...Vouge...tough guy...Jeez. I'm glad that I'm getting old. I don't think I can stand to live much longer in a world that doesn't remember what a tough guy really is. Now, my Dad, a WWII vet and his peers, were tough guys. My generation were a bunch of sissies compared to them. Your's...well, that's why you call yourselves metrosexuals. You don't know what the hell you are, but you want to ACT tough.

By the way...now that YOU started the personal attack, if you are a such tough guy...why does your service to your country in your profile say CIVILIAN?

Good article. I read Men's Vogue, wife gets it ;) , and its not gay. I consider myself tough. I fought in Gulf War I so old crusty farts like you could have cheap energy for your Rascals.

By the way... attacking someone for being a civilian is a turd like thing to do. For the last 3.9 yrs of my 4 years as a bullet-stopper in the Marines I aspired to be a civilian.

Last edited:
What the hell, this guy is giving out all of my hangouts. I am just glad he didn't mention anything in PVG.

Thump your chest over it??? Talk about a pot calling the kettle black! About the only thing missing from your profile, is the Top Gun F-14 from the poster that obviously hangs on your wall.

Did you know you're a jerk, or did I just break the news to ya'???

Jeez!

GCD, Don’t waist your time, you can’t tell these kids anything because they know it all already!

And yes it is in SIN not BKK

K.S. another “old” guy

Finally got around to reading the article. Funny there was no mention of the Donkey Show in LRD? Let alone any of the Boys Towns down in Mehico. Not even a nod to the almighty Palenque....sad.

Finally got around to reading the article. Funny there was no mention of the Donkey Show in LRD? Let alone any of the Boys Towns down in Mehico. Not even a nod to the almighty Palenque....sad.

Sad indeed, someone should write an article about real Freight Dogs. Of course it would probably be X rated and not metro enough for Men's Vogue or Cosmo.

Sad indeed, someone should write an article about real Freight Dogs. Of course it would probably be X rated and not metro enough for Men's Vogue or Cosmo.

Call Playboy, I think someone said that there were articles in there :confused:

It's kinds like the Harley Shirts that say, "If I had to explain you wouldn't understand."

In order to begin to understand freight doggin' all you have to do it read this thread...

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=44435&highlight=diarrhea+in+a+freighter

They just don't write articles like this in Vogue.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back