Mens Vogue. you call, we haul!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

landlover

story about freight dogs in the march 2008 mens vogue, shamless plug since i was interviewed for it. but its a realy good story. check it out.

What no link? C'mon, you're not a very good self promoter if we cant read the article. We all know there are very few pretty boys in freight doggin that read mens vogue.

Sorry to break it to you, but it reads more like an 18 year old trying to impress a chick with his bad-boy image, rather than a pro doing a job. At least that's what my much younger trophy-looking wife, but best friend said about the article.

I've been to those places listed, but I don't feel the need to thump my chest over it.

I guess that's the difference between a rookie looking for attention, and 54 year-old who's been there and done it.

Last edited:
good job bragging about your trophy wife, did you buy her in thailand and bring her back?

Freight doggin is a lot more fun. Airline flying is easy, but boring. The article has a good point that freight dogs tend not to be as polished as airline guys. I miss the good ole days of parking on a ramp in a dirty old falcon and hopping out in jeans and sneakers. Wearing a monkey suit sucks.

Sorry to break it to you, but it reads more like an 18 year old trying to impress a chick with his bad-boy image, rather than a pro doing a job. At least that's what my much younger trophy-looking wife, but best friend said about the article.

I've been to those places listed, but I don't feel the need to thump my chest over it.

I guess that's the difference between a rookie looking for attention, and 54 year-old who's been there and done it.

Thump your chest over it??? Talk about a pot calling the kettle black! About the only thing missing from your profile, is the Top Gun F-14 from the poster that obviously hangs on your wall.

Did you know you're a jerk, or did I just break the news to ya'???

Jeez!

Now, now, Nerdous,

I wouldn't hang a Top Gun poster on my wall. I'd probably p on it, 'cause Top gun is Navy.

I'm so sorry that old dinosaurs like me just don't understand the feminin side of metrosexuals, who have the need to read Men's Vouge and then turn around and write "bad boy" stuff like they are tough guys.

Let me see...Vouge...tough guy...Jeez. I'm glad that I'm getting old. I don't think I can stand to live much longer in a world that doesn't remember what a tough guy really is. Now, my Dad, a WWII vet and his peers, were tough guys. My generation were a bunch of sissies compared to them. Your's...well, that's why you call yourselves metrosexuals. You don't know what the hell you are, but you want to ACT tough.

By the way...now that YOU started the personal attack, if you are a such tough guy...why does your service to your country in your profile say CIVILIAN?

Last edited:
Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics.... Even if you win your still retarded.

Latest resources

Back