• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Memphis dead...Sorry 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know, but I just don't get it. You can do what you want, I just think its kinda silly. I wouldn't dare go in the majors board and give my opinion, because it's not my business. No more than I'd now go on the cfi board and tell those boys how it is. I guess you can't shake the regionals out of your blood.

Flyer is probably keeping up on it because he wants us to go under to justify his reason for leaving. There is no other reason to still follow pinnacle airlines after you leave. I will never speak of this place again when I leave

Flyer is probably keeping up on it because he wants us to go under to justify his reason for leaving. There is no other reason to still follow pinnacle airlines after you leave. I will never speak of this place again when I leave
Do not put words in my mouth that were never there. I have never wished ill upon any airline, or on any airline pilot jobs. I don't want any airline today to 'go under' as you put it. How can you accuse me for saying something I never said. I do not need to justify any career move. That is a personal issue, and one's own choice.

Last edited:

I am trying not to think about Pinnacle I hate it so bad but I work here......

Latest resources

Back