Mc-130p

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dtfl said:
Why are you asking questions about people asking question? :)
Fountain? I would think Plethora of Knowledge would sound cooler.

BTW my low pass joke was a private joke. Lets just say someone on THIS post got the base CC pissed and he banned our tac arrivals. I slept thru it but guys in the shower tent said they thought the plane was going to crash into the tent city. :)

We didn't need to do anymore tac arrivals anyway. I do remember the tower controller and his angry letter to the boss. In retrospect, however, I learned a little lesson there - just b/c I thought something seemed like a good idea doesn't mean it actually was. The crew liked it, though, and I got some good feedback from the bros who actually saw it! It was planned for 300' AGL, but the dam HH-60 on downwind drove me a little lower....

Deuce130 said:
We didn't need to do anymore tac arrivals anyway. I do remember the tower controller and his angry letter to the boss. In retrospect, however, I learned a little lesson there - just b/c I thought something seemed like a good idea doesn't mean it actually was. The crew liked it, though, and I got some good feedback from the bros who actually saw it! It was planned for 300' AGL, but the dam HH-60 on downwind drove me a little lower....

I dunno...the night the crash happened - some dork was out there shooting small arms at us...so...I like the arrivals.
Heck when I heard you did that my response was..."....so?...and?" Never thought some REMF would write an angry letter. It was a war. Maybe a little low....live and learn.

Deuce130 said:

Rogue pilot! Rogue pilot!

Latest resources

Back