• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Marriott

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the good info. I've been Platinum for the last couple years, and should hit 75 nights by the end of Septemenber. We stay Marriott as much as possible, and I like it that way.

I'm going through GV initial starting next week so there's another 22 nights....

I'm looking forward to Thursday night "Ladies Night" at Cool River.

Not to mention the bikini contest (Get to be a judge) at the Big Apple on Monday nights.

I'm have been more of a Hilton guy...is there a particular reason you guys prefer Mariott's? Seems like the Hilton program is easier to get free nights...or am I wrong? I would be very interested in finding out why some of you guys like the Mariott's better.
Thanks.

G4G5--Somehow I think Platinum for life might be worth just a little more than the Arbitration Award. ;)

The vacation we took to SDL this summer would have burned through the Award and then some! :D Guess $23M doesn't go as far as it used to.TC

Any intel on talking Marriott and other chains into making a guy a Platinum or titanium or whatever based on the much beloved Hilton Diamond status? A few guys at my last gig said something about that once, but I probably killed off those brain cells long ago. ;)

Yeah, and if I hadn't taken my side trip with AA, I'd be... I'd be... well... no, I guess I'd still be here with a toddy in my hand.

No, really I would probably be an underpaid legacy skipper - but with LOTS of Hilton points!

PHX767 said:
Any intel on talking Marriott and other chains into making a guy a Platinum or titanium or whatever based on the much beloved Hilton Diamond status? A few guys at my last gig said something about that once, but I probably killed off those brain cells long ago. ;)

Yeah, and if I hadn't taken my side trip with AA, I'd be... I'd be... well... no, I guess I'd still be here with a toddy in my hand.

No, really I would probably be an underpaid legacy skipper - but with LOTS of Hilton points!

Possibly, it seems.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445772&highlight=hilton+comp

Hey! No fair letting that Hilton rif-raff into OUR club! ;)

PHX--Looks like AA took a lot of us for a ride... :rolleyes: TC

Latest resources

Back