• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Marriott

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
call em and ask because i forgot the requirements and they aren't published anywhere i have found. it is a combo of nights stayed and points accumulated and time as a member. they are quite high though. they send you a letter and a new card with the expiration date removed. it gets you an extra cup of coffee in the lounge.:)

Oh i forgot to mention the 60" plasma tv they give you in appreciation (not)

Last edited:
h25b said:
If you've qualified you should consider finding another job...:D

it isn't difficult to achieve if your dept has a marriott only policy---- we will drive an hour and pass up many other viable options just to stay at a marriott. the pilots like it that way.they made the policy.:)

semperfido said:
it isn't difficult to achieve if your dept has a marriott only policy---- we will drive an hour and pass up many other viable options just to stay at a marriott. the pilots like it that way.they made the policy.:)

We do the same thing... As long as I can collect enough points for a weekend away for me and the wife every year, I'm happy...

Chocks said:
Hey, how do you get Platinum FOR LIFE?

In your current position, I think you'll make it! ;) :D

I just got bumped up to Platinum with only 58 nights this year. I guess they saw the 12 reservations that got put in the other day... :eek: TC

AA717driver said:
In your current position, I think you'll make it! ;) :D

I just got bumped up to Platinum with only 58 nights this year. I guess they saw the 12 reservations that got put in the other day... :eek: TC

I'd be platinum for life by now if I didn't take that little detour with AA.

It's a fair trade Platnum for life in exchange for my Arbitration award, not.....

Last edited:
Does any one know about the requirements of Gold for life? My boss was telling me he just got it. I think I may have that, with over a million points, I should be close.

Latest resources

Back