• Watchers 9

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
check6 said:
AA Flight Attendants have got to be the b!tchiest hags I've seen in a while. As I recall it was on both legs as well. I prefer Continental. They have FREE meals.

800 hours and an instructor - WOW, I bet you have the airline gig down to a science eh? You should learn one thing VERY quickly dude, if you EVER want to get a drink or some left over food you better learn to talk nicer to the gals in the back than you do to your own mother!

BTW - I dated an AA f/a for a while and she may have been a bit crazy but it was a FUN crazy if you get my drift!!

Baja

LittleChickadee said:
i think this pax was banking on the fact that they wouldnt notice him.
alot of these TSA people are un-educated....

HOLY POOP! Which ones have an education??????? This is news to me!

dammmmit.....behind in my reading.....AGAIN....

QueenLatifly said:
awwwwww TWAbudman you have sour grapes!!!.....what happened AA rejected you for a position with them????.....of course they did, that explains all the hostility your feeling.....you didnt meet their qualifications....
well better luck next time fool.....:)

These legacy attitudes are hilarious!! Rejected by AA?, I would certainly hope so.

You have discovered what "Something Special in the Air" really means, and our secret "OneWorld" goal. My special AA rank is "Oberstuhrmfuhrer". A bit of history...

AA was going strong at the end of WW2, and the surviving Nazi pilots from the Luftwaffe infiltrated and ultimately took over AA. To keep our 4th Reich ranks fresh, we recruit Aryan Eagle pilots as well as new hires.

Our Top Secret Charter is to use predatory pricing tactics developed in the 40's by C. R. Smith (who in real life flew the ME 262) to crush the competition, and ultimately have a single airline, AA, survive. At that point, our economic stranglehold on all air travel will allow world dominion.

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fluglinie!

AAflyer said:
If these TSA morons can't tell the difference between a ticket and an intenary makes you wonder if they can tell the difference between an official company id and fake one.

We are so on our own for the safey onboard. These puppets working security are going to let someone on, and then it will be the airlines fault.

Totally Worthless
Security
Association

AAflyer

What about the Airline Gate Agent that let him on the flight, you would think somebody working for their own airline would be able to tell the difference between tickets....

The TSA lets people into the airport, the airlines allow people on the aircraft...

Glad someone agrees with me, TSA, dog and pony show and Low Iq status, you know I never had a problem with any major airline, ever, the crew has always been outstanding, i have never been treated badly by any crewmember on any flight ever! When I went to Japan on American, the crew was great! Ual, and delta, have all treated me well! And the old Braniff crowd! Always,

I know occaisonally some people have bad times, guess I;m the lucky one!

and yes it is understandable some moron will board a flight without a boarding pass! probably needs some help, and sympathy! what a world!

MKK( new name voted by the members!_

QueenLatifly said:
awwwwww TWAbudman you have sour grapes!!!.....what happened AA rejected you for a position with them????.....of course they did, that explains all the hostility your feeling.....you didnt meet their qualifications....
well better luck next time fool.....:)

She's just upset since they made all the new cockpit door rules, business has been slow.

Latest resources

Back