• Start date
  • Watchers 9

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i think this pax was banking on the fact that they wouldnt notice him.
alot of these TSA people are un-educated. and he knew it. thus he was able to get by.

QueenLatifly said:
awwwwww TWAbudman you have sour grapes!!!.....what happened AA rejected you for a position with them????.....of course they did, that explains all the hostility your feeling.....you didnt meet their qualifications....
well better luck next time fool.....:)[/quote

ditto. It's a pleasure to have you on here!

AA Flight Attendants have got to be the b!tchiest hags I've seen in a while. As I recall it was on both legs as well. I prefer Continental. They have FREE meals.

I happen to like AA fa's. they are some of the best in the air. they are experts at what they do. i have non-reved with them, and always enjoyed the flight because of them. I fly for UAL and between UAL fa's and AA, i think we are THE BEST IN THE SKIES over all others.

hey check 6, im a CAL fa, and i have good friends who fly for AA. so listen d**k, take your compliments else where. who gives a toss if you like cal! i dont and i dont think anybody else at cal does either. when you insult ANY FA you insult all of us pal!

so take your stupid compliments and stick em you know where!:mad:

check6 said:
AA Flight Attendants have got to be the b!tchiest hags I've seen in a while. As I recall it was on both legs as well. I prefer Continental. They have FREE meals.

im an AA f/a, and hey i dont give a rats a$$ what you think! your opinion is meaningless and wont affect the hundreds of thousands of people who enjoy flying with AA. your a nobody with a nothing opinion.

check6 said:

I love it. "Check 6". The guy takes a miltary fighter pilot term as his handle, and has flown the mighty Cheyenne 2 AND an MD-80 sim!! Whooo boy. Pretty gutsy insult there, Mav.

Latest resources

Back