• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Man, flying into ATL on Friday...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
not to be a know it all but i think its GPWS, not gypwhiz. and also, i was like doing some exploratory models of that really big korean jet and i think that they could fit at least about 40 more seats. as we all know the average asian size is smaller than us so, you i made a sketch of the plane on the back of a fuel load sheet and it came out great because it was carbon. i was just worried that the captain might steal the carbon so i hid it when i got up to go to the bathroom en route to GTR. basically though, im going to the engineers with this. if anyone wants to know what the GPWS says, ill let you know when i get back exploring that really big korean jet.

also, i wonder how they says ALTS CAP, and if there is an asian captain that has ALTS written in korean on a hat that he puts on in cruise flight.

Wow! An airport closing for WX! Haven't seen that in all of my weeks of flying!

not to be a know it all but i think its GPWS, not gypwhiz. and also, i was like doing some exploratory models of that really big korean jet and i think that they could fit at least about 40 more seats. as we all know the average asian size is smaller than us so, you i made a sketch of the plane on the back of a fuel load sheet and it came out great because it was carbon. i was just worried that the captain might steal the carbon so i hid it when i got up to go to the bathroom en route to GTR. basically though, im going to the engineers with this. if anyone wants to know what the GPWS says, ill let you know when i get back exploring that really big korean jet.[/quote

Does anyone have a clue what this guy is talking about???

Whoa.....

Yeah, Bro,

Like, dude, I know like, exactly what you are like talking about, man.....
I have flown with that NARC who wears his ALTS cap in cruise, man.....
Just better watch that guy, bro. He is just a bit on the squirrely side, man....
He's the dude that caught floggin the dolphin in the sleep room in DFW back in the day-man....

-Some dudes just like their jobs a little too much, LOL!

-BTW you are totally going to get paid mad bucks for your redesign of the 747 for zipperheads, man! You can totally stack those tiny bros in tighter-they are like smelly midgets, man!

Friday was horrible in atlanta. storm shut down the ramp within minutes of the airplane arriving on the ramp, not the gate, the ramp. faa jumpseating to see his wife and just had to "help out" on the walkaround. 6 hours and 2 airplanes later I was on the bus to the parking lot to pick up my trip the next day as the airplanes were grounded for the night. thank you, Mr. FAA for your help.

Yeah, Bro,

Like, dude, I know like, exactly what you are like talking about, man.....
I have flown with that NARC who wears his ALTS cap in cruise, man.....
Just better watch that guy, bro. He is just a bit on the squirrely side, man....
He's the dude that caught floggin the dolphin in the sleep room in DFW back in the day-man....

I had heard about the "ALTS" cap guy but never knew who it was. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is that sleep room story really true? I was told that if you ask the Uniform Nazi about it he'll admit it's fictional, but seeing as how I don't have a hat (or a name tag) I steer clear of big RC.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back