• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Male SWA F/A's need to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to mention the tie thing with the SWA pilots can go overboard. It makes me glad I always use the same old "boring" uniform tie at work. A couple of weeks ago going through security behind an SWA crew in TUL, there was a rather large female SWA F/O in front of us. Her tie was an obnoxious yellow color with the words "A+ Pilot" scripted across it. It looked like something her 8 month old should have been using as a bib.

Yeah...that "obnoxious yellow tie" is one of the ties the company gives out for volunteering time with the Adopt-A-Pilot program. It's a great program that helps many grade school children learn math, science and geography. I say she's earned her right to wear that tie if she's volunteered for such a good program.

You stick with your uniform standard and we'll stick with ours. Thanks for your concern.

Mugs said:
Not to mention the tie thing with the SWA pilots can go overboard. It makes me glad I always use the same old "boring" uniform tie at work. A couple of weeks ago going through security behind an SWA crew in TUL, there was a rather large female SWA F/O in front of us. Her tie was an obnoxious yellow color with the words "A+ Pilot" scripted across it. It looked like something her 8 month old should have been using as a bib.
That is the "Adopt-A-Pilot" tie.

http://www.southwest.com/adoptapilot/?sr=PR_pilot_020105

FlyBarneyJets said:
Yeah...that "obnoxious yellow tie" is one of the ties the company gives out for volunteering time with the Adopt-A-Pilot program. It's a great program that helps many grade school children learn math, science and geography. I say she's earned her right to wear that tie if she's volunteered for such a good program.

You stick with your uniform standard and we'll stick with ours. Thanks for your concern.

Haven't seen the yellow ones, but the American Flag ones are a bit much don't ya think.

FlyBarneyJets said:

Fair enough. Maybe you should just chuck the ties and start dressing like that "sasquatch" flight attendant of yours?

The extremes you SWA haters go to never ceases to amaze me. Some dude checks out some other dude's package, and uses that as his basis for a slam on SWA uniforms. Freakin incredible!!!

Latest resources

Back