Male SWA F/A's need to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

reospeedwagon

As I was walking through the terminal yesterday I noticed one of the most horrific sights I had ever seen in my life. Three Swa FAs were walking in my direction; 2 male & 1 female. One of the males khaki shorts were so short that I thought that he was a part of the Magnum PI fan club impersonating Tom Selleck himself back in '82. I could all but see his unit hanging from his right short leg! Not to mention he looked like sasquatch with all the hair on his legs....made even more visible by the professional looking khaki shorts/speedo. Does the "number one airline in the industry" have any dress code that these Nancy Boy stewerdess' are suppose to comply with? Or is SWA afraid to rock the boat to avoid confrontation from the gay dudes that like to sashay down the terminal sporting this look? I swear it was Officer J. Dangle from Reno 911!

Last edited:
REO: Come on and admit it: You are just po'd at yourself because the dude caught you taking a look at his package.

Don't worry, though, it doesn't necessarily mean you are gay. (Not that there is anything wrong with that.............No of course not).

FJ

reospeedwagon said:
As I was walking through the terminal yesterday I noticed one of the most horrific sights I had ever seen in my life. Three Swa FAs were walking in my direction; 2 male & 1 female. One of the males khaki shorts were so short that I thought that he was a part of the Magnum PI fan club impersonating Tom Selleck himself back in '82. I could all but see his unit hanging from his right short leg! Not to mention he looked like sasquatch with all the hair on his legs....made even more visible by the professional looking khaki shorts/speedo. Does the "number one airline in the industry" have any dress code that these Nancy Boy stewerdess' are suppose to comply with? Or is SWA afraid to rock the boat to avoid confrontation from the gay dudes that like to sashay down the terminal sporting this look?
Were you ashamed that he gave you "wood" . . . . "heheheheh". . .

Whats worse

What is worse, a male F/A or a SHEMALE Captain? SWA has some of both.

Texasskicker said:
What is worse, a male F/A or a SHEMALE Captain? SWA has some of both.

NW has a "converted" (shemale) pilot.

not that there is anything wrong with that of course.

:D

Redmeat said:
NW has a "converted" (shemale) pilot.

not that there is anything wrong with that of course.

:D

USAirways had a transsexual....
Big hands and a big adams apple that apparently could not be "corrected."

It was referred to as "IT"....

As far as the SWA male f/a's in the shorts..

You have to admit its not very appealing!

There should be a section in the Air and Space museum at IAD called the "Good looking female F/A". They are truely a dying breed. Very hard to find these days.

Latest resources

Back