• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Male SWA F/A's need to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Megadeath...I'm sure if you are love starved on the road there is a dude in the left seat who'd just love to help you out. At worst...it would be sex with an old man--at best you might give him a heart attack which would not only satisfy the need for a quickie but would also ultimately help your seniority.

capt. megadeth said:
Unfortunately for us gals, there has never been a breed of good looking male airline pilots.

I bet your a$$ looks tasty in those brown pants. Let me know when you're ready for that spanking.

capt. megadeth said:
Unfortunately for us gals, there has never been a breed of good looking male airline pilots.

There's not much in the way of good looking FEMALE airline pilots out there either....:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Captain MD: You left the door WIDE open on that one. Thankfully most of the gentlemen on the board let it slide. I doubt it will last!

FJ

charlebois.JPG
David Charlebois, the co-pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, which crashed into the Pentagon, was openly Gay, the Washington Blade reported. Charlebois was a member of the National Gay Pilots Association. Charlebois is survived by Tom Hay, his partner of almost 13 years.

Latest resources

Back