• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Making fun of ERAU guys is fun!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So let me guess, the flight team members most likely practiced these spot landings until they were blue in the face and then challenged the IP's (who are busy teaching more meaningful things to students) to a contest? Unless the IP's were all former team members, I think the Eagles were out just to get some credibility. Seems loaded in my book. I can see right through this crap...they are trying to prove themselves. Gladly decided against ERAU myself many years ago. And I'm proud to say I'm in the same place, if not further along, now because of my hard work at my alumnus than I would probably be having come from ERAU. It's severely overrated...and priced.

Is the production of these videos included in tuition? I'd hate to think that $30K+/yr. goes towards this pointless waste of time.

Flying competitions like this may be dorky, but at least it's better than what some other college students may do for recreation, like smoke and snort drugs.

Yes, some people at "normal" schools also drink alcohol and fornicate with loose women. Doesn't appear to be a problem here. Although, I guess you'd sort of like to believe that they were drunk when they decided that this was a good idea.

As for "yeah but we're not all like that", would someone show me something funny, interesting, or just non-cringe-inducing that an ERAU guy has written/filmed/said? Just one? Please?

What's a wag as to the total cost of the 4 year "pilot" B.S. degree at ERAU assuming one shows up on day one with zero flight time, and what ratings/flight time would you graduate with?

Thx

Boris Badenov said:
Yes, some people at "normal" schools also drink alcohol and fornicate with loose women. Doesn't appear to be a problem here. Although, I guess you'd sort of like to believe that they were drunk when they decided that this was a good idea.

As for "yeah but we're not all like that", would someone show me something funny, interesting, or just non-cringe-inducing that an ERAU guy has written/filmed/said? Just one? Please?
Where should I send the pictures?

Boris Badenov said:

Isn't the fact that we don't have any videos evidence that we spend our time more constructively? Like drinking, and dreaming about banging loose women?

no need to laugh at them, feel bad for them. theyre like the suckers who fell for those scams and go on TV to complain about it. "I really thought this guy who said he was from Nigeria would give me a 40% return on my investment!" Throwing money away in a scam is shameful

Latest resources

Back