• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Making fun of ERAU guys is fun!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I was attending this oh so prestiegious university Playboy ranked ERAU the 2nd worse school to attend as a male... VMI was number one... so I'm really curious where all this Tang was coming from. I know that the fat chicks started looking good after 3 years, but geez brotha!! :beer:
Honestly, I was also a member of the flight team, but the dark side (flight rec) so I didn't partake in any gay events like coming up with silly phrases or videos. However we had some killer drinking parties! Sad to see that video though, kinda embarrassing, atleast they didn't put Top Gun music in it!

They just built a new one, its a badass looking school...
The money came from a High Schooler who got accepted into the NBA right out of high school! He donated money to the school for 3 or 4 basketball courts inside.

Attention all ERAU alumni. If you think this stuff is harmless, the past company I worked for has un-officially banned hiring of ERAU grads due to video's, and the poor attitude they receive from ERAU grads. That was a very good company with many pilot positions in the future. If this burns your biscuit you should let the ERAU alumni association know.

I couldn't make it to the end, sorry.

aucfi said:
Pune?

Im a recent college grad and I think its spelled "poon" these days.

au

Who cares about the spelling. If you don't call it "poon" you will get to see it alot more.

sardinesnack said:
Attention all ERAU alumni. If you think this stuff is harmless, the past company I worked for has un-officially banned hiring of ERAU grads due to video's, and the poor attitude they receive from ERAU grads. That was a very good company with many pilot positions in the future. If this burns your biscuit you should let the ERAU alumni association know.

I agree, but when I owned MY company I offically banned ERAU grads because of BAD ATTITUDE!

Hung

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back