• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Making fun of ERAU guys is fun!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The way I see it is that we all know how to fly airplanes some just paid more and have bigger egos and are way too cocky and dont have jobs, ect.......

SuperKooter said:
Lots of Jelousy on this board for RIddle guys.

jealousy? are you kidding? who would be jealous of somebody who pays 30k a year because they dont have the skills to begin with?

big_al said:
jealousy? are you kidding? who would be jealous of somebody who pays 30k a year because they dont have the skills to begin with?

Is $30K/year a good wag for tuition/room/board +flight at ERAU?

THX

C-150ETOPS said:
Is $30K/year a good wag for tuition/room/board +flight at ERAU?

THX
More like 40k.

Tuition/room/board is on par with many private colleges who charge around 30k a year for that.

The flgiht will probably run you over 10,000 per year...its highway robbery when you compare it to flying at an FBO where you will get more flight time and pay less...You pay as much for a simulator at Riddle as you can for a real airplane elsewhere!

I enjoy it as a school, it has good degree programs (look outside of Aero Sci)...but the flight program can kiss my ass...FBOs all the way.

Simon Says said:
Courage, Integrity, and the will to win? You have got to be kidding me? Do you ERAU guys really believe this crap? I must be getting old as these kids are all just a bunch of young pups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBeqfl7_YX0&mode=suggested&search=Flying

Good God! I went to Riddle and I couldn't stand the flight team. I only watched the 1st min of the video and I almost puked. I dont know which is worse. That video or the F'in retards from Detachment 157 who made a Top Gun video reinactment in their 152s. 99% of the 157 cadets were dorks! I just went b/c it was very close to home and my older bro was at UCF and he was a pike so I had a place to party all the time.

A recent conversation that took place with me and a Purdubee captain not too long ago:

Captain: ...Oh I thought you looked familiar, did you go to Riddle?"

Me: Yeah, Daytona Beach campus.

Captain: "That's where I know you from. Were you on the flight team in college?

Me: No, I had sex in college!

The look on his face was priceless! He tried justifying that the flight team wasn't as bad as Riddle. My response was I'm sure it isn't

Latest resources

Back