• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is 13% of your pilot group black?

That's more than 1 in 10. Mine's not.

Is 51% of your pilot group female then?

Dunno, quite frankly dont care. Either a person gets it or they dont. Most people are fed up with the PC BS thats constantly being thrown at us,,,,,,but I digress. I'm not prejudice, I hate everyone equally!

I agree, I never thought female aviators as a group were much of a threat to my job prospects. Of course, it helps that my last name is weird enough where some people might think I'm a minority, and I'll be good to go.:laugh:

Emirates is hiring , you should be next

I see the PC nannies have swarmed in to squawk and squeal at the purveyors of humorous thoughtcrimes.

Nothing is more saddening to me than to see full grown men stand in the feminist pulpit and deliver their tedious lectures for them.

Yup.

The PC Parrots are destroying a once great nation, one freedom at a time.

When it comes down to comparing two equally-qualified candidates, Minorities today are playing on at least an equal playing field.

If you don't agree with my opinion, make sure you actually read and understand what I have written, and tell us why you disagree. . . . Make a valid point, don't presume you know anything about me or my beliefs, because you don't.

Unfortunately, most of the PC Parrots don't seem to understand what freedom of speech is really about, and want to silence everyone who doesn't agree with them. Is it any wonder that just about every Fascist regime in the last century came from the left, not the right?

/rant off

Last edited:
Yup.

Unfortunately, most of the PC Parrots don't seem to understand what freedom of speech is really about,

/rant off

What specific freedoms have the PC Parrots taken away to assist in destroying a once great nation?

What is freedom of speech really about to you?

Intelligent debate is a rarity; few people are able to engage in intelligent exchange of opinion, or even tolerate the airing of another's opinion, if it is contrary to their own.

Freedom of Speech means supporting the right of others to state their opinions, especially those you disagree with.

Shouting down others that you disagree with, and trying to take away their right or ability to state their position are the tactics of Fascist states.

A great example is the atmosphere surrounding any challenges to the "Global Warming" mantra. . . . Ten years from now, it will be revealed as this decades' equivalent of the Red Menace, or the Population Explosion, or the Y2K meltdown, or the big "scare" of every other decade . . . . but for now, if you are a scientist with a legitimate opinion that goes against the "Warmists", you are effectively blacklisted.

Pretty disgusting state of affairs.

Yup.

When it comes down to comparing two equally-qualified candidates, Minorities today are playing on at least an equal playing field.

If you don't agree with my opinion, make sure you actually read and understand what I have written, and tell us why you disagree. . . . Make a valid point, don't presume you know anything about me or my beliefs, because you don't.

Unfortunately, most of the PC Parrots don't seem to understand what freedom of speech is really about, and want to silence everyone who doesn't agree with them. Is it any wonder that just about every Fascist regime in the last century came from the left, not the right?

/rant off
Well said, thank you

Latest resources

Back