• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

M. Nolan former SkyWest SAPA President

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quite a bit of revisionist history on your part, I think. I voted for MN based on the bio he released, and was quite disgusted by the antics he pulled during the ALPA drive. He attempted to subvert the organization to which he had been elected to lead. And by "lead", I do not mean "dictate to other members of said organization with blatant disregard for established rules." In sharp contrast, I think our last 2 presidents have done a great job of trying to advance this pilot group. Of course, that is an uphill in this industry in general, and at Skywest in particular, but they both embody professionalism, and are not afraid to take on the higher ups.

Your kidding right? MN tried to represent the line pilot unlike the Livingstons, Aldens Abels, Blacks, and other shlep dogs. You obviously are either one of these sell outs or friends with one of these sell outs.

Your kidding right? MN tried to represent the line pilot unlike the Livingstons, Aldens Abels, Blacks, and other shlep dogs. You obviously are either one of these sell outs or friends with one of these sell outs.

I was hoping he was kidding too, but I believe he was serious...pretty sad!

Latest resources

Back