• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LXJT pilot has ordered contract wristbands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stickers and wristbands against F&H, this should go well. Inc. spends millions every year on F&H retainers and you really think that $200.00 bucks worth of stickers and plastic arcade jewelry is gonna a difference? Truly an Jerry Springer grade match up!

I had a nightmare that our new uniforms were sponsored by Underarmor, and now I see that was rooted in this damn thread.

Stop putting rejected stickers on your bags, press your shirts (use starch), and have some Asians look at why your pant legs are all bunched up around your Goodwill shoes.

Then you can demand a raise.

http://i.imgur.com/6LZJSdy.gif

Let me hear more about how inferior ASA's PBS is.

W-T-F did you do wrong?

The vacation optimizing features in both contracts seem very appealing. The pilot groups will soon be asked by the company, and perhaps the MECs, to forfeit them voluntarily. We should respond by saying no. Say no to all concessions. Ask for more instead. You deserve it.

Pretty much this. Doesn't matter if it's vacation low or trip touch conflict. They want it gone ASAP.

No concessions, vacation low stays. Only way to survive this miserable operation...

No concessions, vacation low stays. Only way to survive this miserable operation...
Who needs that, cell schedule enhancement, you are just a call away from a great schedule! I find calling at contract/toilet paper agreement minimum times provides at least 4 days worth of chuckles knowing the the Skrew support minions are shifted into panic mode! While I sit in the boat, feet up and drunk as GWB on May 5th.
Payback is a mofo!

Any pictures? I wasn't able to access the pics b/c I'm not a member. Everyone needs to be united no matter what side of the fence they are on at ASA/XJT. The end is nigh. And people do really recognize wristbands.

Latest resources

Back