• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LXJT pilot has ordered contract wristbands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ANd this right here is WHY the ASA pilots will accept a crap TA.

APATHY

Screw you. We wouldn't be in this position if your side hadn't tried to shove an inferior PBS system down our throats. This TA would have been done before the Pinnacle agreement.

Screw you. We wouldn't be in this position if your side hadn't tried to shove an inferior PBS system down our throats. This TA would have been done before the Pinnacle agreement.

It was your mec who wanted to shove an inferior bidding system down our throats. And it was your MEC who wouldn't compromise. And look what came out of it? The same dual track compromise that your MEC turned down. Only a year later.

Anyway, I'll wear one of these wristbands.

I wouldn't call it an inferior bidding system. I turned 1 week of vaca into 24 days in the spring and 1 week in the summer into 4 weeks.

Even a junior line holder can do that because anyone can hold four-days over a weekend.

I wouldn't call it an inferior bidding system. I turned 1 week of vaca into 24 days in the spring and 1 week in the summer into 4 weeks.

Even a junior line holder can do that because anyone can hold four-days over a weekend.

Well, I meant it relatively speaking. Everything I've heard is that it's light years better than what your line bidding use to be like.

And I'm glad that the MECs have been able to put it behind them.

you ought to be lucky we're not coming up with a sticker in the shape of a CRJ stapler attaching an ERJ to our tail..............

Latest resources

Back