• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LUV posts 4th quarter/full year profit.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I might have also flown with the same guy SWA F/O.

I think we have had issues in past on mil/civ dead horse thing, but I'm sure on this we agree. We have our own tools at SWA.

Not to bash my military brothers in arms, but I will. This guy single seat fighter guy who still ran the cockpit as such? Similar callouts as yours and among other things, gave me sheet for not blocking sun for him with a hard card after takeoff. I sheet you not. I spilled my starbucks laughing so hard. Spooled him even more.

Sorry to everyone for continued creep. Interesting inputs though.

Hadn't heard that insurance thing about the type, but it's the only I've heard that might makes sense. Wonder how much we save?

Done here. Also nice to hear from you again slaquer. Until next time,

BD

Currently flying with a TOOL. Am I still allowed to log dual received? Guy can't even fly at the level he wants me to.

He is lucky that I am better man then him. See, I honor the FOM callouts +10 knots and -1 dot. He likes to callout "airspeed" when I'm +4 knots and "glideslope" when I'm 1/2 a dot (while on the VASI - VISUAL!). I'd school his a$$ with his own MADE UP callouts. He is a pu$$y.

Welcome to my top 3 list! :beer:

If hes an old guy do what I tell the guys I fly w/ to do. Just talk a lot about how you have shorted the stock market and you hope the DOW goes down to 4500. He will have a heart attack w/in 3 days. :)

PS. warning---- you may actually cause a heart attack :)

Thanks guys! Today, not so bad. I think he knows I don't like him.

When in contact with a tool, GO SUDOKU on them! I thereby give the illusion of being smart while effectively avoiding conversation with him/her. He he..works every time.

If it climbs to a higher level, I pretend to have a sudden attack of rheumatism and hand over the controls.

When I flew with those guys that were micromanaging almost every move I would make, I would kindly ask them to fly every leg and that we would both be more comfortable the rest of the trip/month. Different solutions would present themselves all of which solved the issue.

I always showed the Captain the respect he was responsible for the operation therefore they never had anything to prove. But that occasional control freak who couldn't let anyone fly the airplane on their own....well....there are professional methods to get the point across.

Flying pms in feb and not looking back!

Speaking of type ratings, I've heard of people just telling SWA they have it so they'll get the interview call. Then, once you get hired, then you go get it. It cuts down on the risk.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back