• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luthi as leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's pretty simple Praetorian, as the economy crumbles due to Obama's economic policies and disdain for business, there will be no more need for you to report to work flying business jets.

That's just more of the same. What economic policies are you talking about specifically? Also since you claim these policies will effect the Fractional industry, how and why will they do that?

That's just more of the same. What economic policies are you talking about specifically? Also since you claim these policies will effect the Fractional industry, how and why will they do that?

You liberals need to open your eyes and get the facts. You are clueless.

open your mouth wider so we can all see how empty your head is.

Reminds me of something I read the other day..."Progressives are so open minded, thier brains fall out".

When you can only respond with insults the weakness of your position is apparent,alas I am guilty of the same. Everybody is so brave behind the keyboard, free to air thoughts in a way they would never do face to face.

Nice thread drift here.... Went from Luthi's leadership style to a "I know more than anyone about who should run the country and how they should do it..."

Guess it's fitting though since Luthi pretty much feels he knows how the company should be run.

When you can only respond with insults the weakness of your position is apparent,alas I am guilty of the same. Everybody is so brave behind the keyboard, free to air thoughts in a way they would never do face to face.

I'm not picking on anyone in particular, just progressives in general.;)

Latest resources

Back