• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luthi as leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When businesses can sell their products and services for less due to not being bogged down by the government, then they will have more customers.

In your ideal world, Soylent green is people. I wish you could live in that world for a little while and come back with a report for us.

Or we could just read late 19th and 20th century history. History which the GOP/rich (cedulous poor) people's party has been trying to deny since the days of FDR.

Yea stick monkey, in the scheme of things, your poor.

Yea stick monkey, in the scheme of things, your poor.

Is this grammar the result of your government education? Aside from that, I'm not sure how you feel your argument that those who want less government intrusion in their lives would like to eat people, but please feel free to continue to use completely irrational statements to make yourself appear reasonable.

Last edited:
Is this grammar the result of your government education? Aside from that, I'm not sure how you feel your argument that those who want less government intrusion in their lives would like to eat people, but please feel free to continue to use completely irrational statements to make yourself appear reasonable.

Somehow my "government education" has bestowed upon me a sense of irony, which seems to have passed you by.

A pity.

Maybe they should have spent more time discussing the differences between "your" and "you're"?

"Government Education"

Maybe they should have spent more time discussing the differences between "your" and "you're"?

Something else youse must have missed at that fancy private school.:laugh: Let me introduce you to the concept of the logical fallacy. If you wanna mix it up on here princess, you simply must have a grasp of some of these basic principals. From Wikpedia...

"An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person supporting it. Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as a logical fallacy, more precisely an informal fallacy and an irrelevance."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Praetorian, attempts at making yourself appear intelligent fall flat when you are making grammatical errors that a fifth grader would catch. Speaking of basic principals and all.

Latest resources

Back