• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Low Time Pilots, A Few Questions!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am willing to try very hard! I have already done a lot in the last 2 year's!

400 hours in the last two years? I do 400 hours in a semi-annually. I say, sharpen up that pencil and log some P-51 on floats time.

Where's you CFI? Why are you not teaching?

Instruct for about a year, you'll get more respect throughout the industry. Then jump to a regional or cargo.

aeronautic1 said:
400 hours in the last two years? I do 400 hours in a semi-annually. I say, sharpen up that pencil and log some P-51 on floats time.

Where's you CFI? Why are you not teaching?

I Just Got My Commercial In Augaust, Working On CFI & Multi Had to dip in to them funds for my airplanes annual, Only reason For 400 hours is I pay for it out of my own pocket! If I had more money would be a lot more! so either your bank account is bigger than mine or you have a job in aviation! I just started ferrying airplanes for people I am leaving tonight to take a Cessna 210 on a 2,000nm trip it's helping build the hours & It's not costing anything but my time and I have more of that than money right now. I may have to maby go on the road as an amp tech again & lose more of my hearing just to finish my CFI. Or sell another house hehehe.:nuts:

NW_Pilot said:
I have a few question’s that may have already been answered; I have been reading the forums the last few days and have not found the answer’s to my questions so I am asking.

1, What typical flying jobs do most low time single engine pilots just over 500 hours get?

2, Is there a list of bottom feeder employers or third world country employers that take low time pilots?

3, By working for a known bottom feeder or in a third world country would that look bad to a future employer? or Cause you to become blackballed?

Thanks A Bunch

Go pay your dues instructing for a bit. It sounds like you are trying to avoid it asking about jobs in third world countries. Instructing isn't to bad(especially being home every night, and making more than some RJ FO's out there).

Latest resources

Back