• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lord Farquaad In The Fuhrerbunker

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh man everyone needs to lighten up. I haven't even watched the video yet and I know that much.

Cub, el raton, doh etc... you go back and show me an actual example of scorched earth anything on the part of the pilots who were for the union.

It is not scorched earth to point out when a liar is lying, when an obfuscator is obfuscating, or use actual history and documentation to prove your point. I'm amore sick and tired of all the whiny ************************* remarks like the ones you're making. It's exactly why the vote was such a close call. It was close because we work with a bunch of pussies and for a management team of thin skinned dickheads. Not because of "scorched earth".

I went back and read some of the "evidence" of scorched earth in Rick's 20 page manifesto. It was all bull crap. When you go to the actual letters it's clear he misrepresents what was actually said but the majority of people won't ever bother.

You know what is scorched earth? To actually fire or threaten people who disagree with you and management did plenty of it. At flex alone (let's not even go to RTA) 4 people were fired for being pro union (now that management has admitted the SG incident was one too) and from my eyes Rick subtley threatened and tried to trap almost every poc yammer user and apparently did so on the road too to a number of them. There's your scorched earth.

If you think putting on a thong and heels for Ricci is going to make him a different version of himself and actually treat his unionized employees with respect, more power to you but anticipate massive failure come negotiating time. He made his position known with that letter to Efrem. I say no mercy.

Dude, all I'm saying is concentrate on what comes next. This is not over until we have a JCBA. While funny, the vid does little to move us in that direction. As a POC member, I'm well aware of who is telling the truth, but let's move this thing along to JCBA as quickly as possible. Netjets plus, thank you very much indeed!

Union or not,KR has no respect for any of us. That is the common thread we all share. If you roll over for him, you are only doing yourself a disservice. He is mad at the 330 but is laughing behind the backs of the others

Cabbie, I'm not worried Ricci feels disrespected. I just think our energy is better directed at SLI and JCBA.

SLI and the JCBA will continue to move ahead dispite the distractions. The FO pilots are tired of delays and excuses. There will always be pilots that don't agree with what we do collectively. Not every union member will behave the way the no voters want. Do the no voters get to dictate the behavior for all union members? Of coarse not and especiall the ones that have no intention of helping the whole pilot group.

SLI and the JCBA will continue to move ahead dispite the distractions. The FO pilots are tired of delays and excuses. There will always be pilots that don't agree with what we do collectively. Not every union member will behave the way the no voters want. Do the no voters get to dictate the behavior for all union members? Of coarse not and especiall the ones that have no intention of helping the whole pilot group.

This^^^^^^^^^

Oh come on! That was funny!

A member of our union did basically the same thing with JH. It's actually great for morale to be able to laugh a little at the little dictators who get frustrated they can't control our lives.

If something like this gets KR's panties in a knot then you guys have already won. It shows he isn't the cool character he'd like to think he is.

Good luck!

Oh come on! That was funny!

A member of our union did basically the same thing with JH. It's actually great for morale to be able to laugh a little at the little dictators who get frustrated they can't control our lives.

If something like this gets KR's panties in a knot then you guys have already won. It shows he isn't the cool character he'd like to think he is.

Good luck!

Oh, it's much more than just having his panties in a knot. With the letter to Union leadership and the subsequent letter to the pilots he's effectively retreated to his treehouse, pulled up the ladder and has made it clear that all he plans to do is stick his tongue out at his pilots from said treehouse during negotiations.

Video or no video, the pout fest began with the disclosure of the vote results and won't end until he gets the Union decertified, which he clearly talks about in yesterday's letter. I'm less concerned about SLI or JCBA than I am about how far he'll be willing to go to win a decert campaign. We thought the campaign was dirty? We haven't seen anything yet......

There is no decertification under the RLA. Don't you get it? The "decert campaign" is over. It just happened and the union won the election.

That's why he's up in his treehouse, as you say. That was his last and very best shot at ridding himself of those bad old teamsters and it's over.

There is know other company out there that is big enough for him to acquire to force another representation vote. End of story.

Latest resources

Back