• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lord Farquaad In The Fuhrerbunker

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think think posts like this are helping management/labor relations. I'd like to get a good contract.

We all want a good contract. It would have been fantastic if KR and our management team graciously accepted the results of the vote, turned over a new leaf and started cooperating with the union instead of always fighting us, but it is looking doubtful that will ever happen with KR calling the shots. If KR can't put his big boy pants on, get over all the posts like that video above and negotiate in good faith with the union, then he isn't CEO material, and he needs to go. His attitude towards the union and the majority of the pilots is pathetic, and that undermines his ability to be an effective leader. That's why we need KR to make good on his promise to quit if the pilots vote in a union, or alternatively for the investors to replace him.

Last edited:
Continuing to spew insults undermines the effort as well. Half the pilots are not on board with this union idea, and part of that is because of the scorched earth tactics and venomous remarks such as these. If you don't want to act professional for Mr Ricci's benefit, at least do so for your fellow pilots in order to help unify the group. There are some who will never support the union if these type of remarks don't stop. It's unnecessary. If you must, save the trash talk for the bar. Public forum is not the proper place.

Continuing to spew insults undermines the effort as well. Half the pilots are not on board with this union idea, and part of that is because of the scorched earth tactics and venomous remarks such as these. If you don't want to act professional for Mr Ricci's benefit, at least do so for your fellow pilots in order to help unify the group. There are some who will never support the union if these type of remarks don't stop. It's unnecessary. If you must, save the trash talk for the bar. Public forum is not the proper place.

Actually, it is less than half of the pilots who didn't want a union, or we wouldn't be having this same conversation. Go back and look at my posts, I am not the one using scorched earth tactics, I have only post the truth. I have also read KR's response to the olive branch letter sent to him by the president of the union where he feigns hurt feelings ... give me a break. First of all, I seriously doubt that the union leadership condoned it, and the union leadership has no say or control over what I, or any other union supporter posts here on FI, or anywhere else. Secondly, IF he is really that sensitive, then once again, he is not CEO material. The federal mandate is for Onesky management to bargain in good faith with the IBT 1108 as the elected bargaining agent for the combined pilots of Flexjet and Flight Options. If he cant (or won't) do that, then it is time for him to step aside and make way for a real leader who can.

Last edited:
Okay, it is funny. But at this point I think counter productive to dwell on what is essentially only one win in a long season. We need to concentrate on the next tasks: building unity, SLI, and a JCBA. Nobody had more skin in this than me; yet I agree with Club, we must move forward in a more positive fashion in order to bring as many no voters into the fold as possible.

Latest resources

Back