• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for RAH thought & information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What does republic pay in training? And what's first year pay? And is there a training contract. Maybe you can walk my stuff in:)

Really,now ? Did you happen to notice all the RAH pilots picketing the shareholders meeting ? Of course not ! Pictures in the paper and everything ! And get this-nobody got fired ! Oh and let's check that massive EN pay scale....Hmmm"New-hire FOs paid $27/hr including 72-hr guarantee during training." Wow ! Will you walk my stuff in ,Surf !
http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/major-national-lcc/republic.html

LOL! You wanna call Piedmont out? We fly 37 seat TurboProps with a hand full of 50 seaters! I don't even think we're a real airline! :)Can your FO's even make enough money to have a single room apartment?
I tell you what you can have our 20 year old working contract. Its pretty good, we've been using it that long and it will get you around 90-100hrs pay credit each month.

I asked a simple question and you sure got defensive! But then again I would too if I were in your shoes.
Maybe you guys have quick upgrades atleast.

What does republic pay in training? And what's first year pay? And is there a training contract. Maybe you can walk my stuff in:)

400/week for first month
22.something first year, 75 hour guarantee I think
Yes, 2 year promissory note

You sez:

"I don't even think we're a real airline! :)"

Neither is Republic ! We're a ,um,a ah,"small-jet lift provider"...

"Can your FO's even make enough money to have a single room apartment?"

Can yours ? $34/hr in year four ? Is it in a good part of EWN at least ?

"I tell you what you can have our 20 year old working contract. Its pretty good, we've been using it that long and it will get you around 90-100hrs pay credit each month. "

I dunno about CHQ,but RP lines average 88 hrs/month,block.Do you like 12 hour 3 days ? We got em ! 4 hour "airport appreciation breaks"-ditto ! 5PM show to do two legs on a go-home day finishing at 11PM ? You bet !

"I asked a simple question and you sure got defensive! But then again I would too if I were in your shoes."

No,actually,Gomer,you said people could get fired for posting bad stuff about RAH and I called you out on it.To wit:

" That's kinda wierd (sic) that he can't even joke about the pay there without worrying about getting fired! Says a ton about the Bible Thumpin' Owner. "

Maybe you guys have quick upgrades atleast."

Nope,not even that.CHQ flyer spoke the truth though.If you want to hate life,come here.We have a GSO base.People that DROVE to work bid to other bases because the lines were so bad ! That says a lot right there.

Thanks again for reminding me why I visit this website once every 4 months. Blahahahaha

The Old Pilot

You think since you've lived to be 80 you know who you are. Then along comes someone and blows it all up !

An old Pilot sat down at a Starbucks and ordered a large cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him..

She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying biplanes, Cubs, Aeronca's, Nieuports, flew in WWII in B-17's, and later in the Korean conflict, taught 50 people to fly and gave rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?'

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. Even when I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

They sat sipping their coffee in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "Are you a real pilot?"

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

Stay far away from Republic Airlines. Horrible corporate environment, no contract, and horrible schedules. Enough said.

Stay far away from Republic Airlines. Horrible corporate environment, no contract, and horrible schedules. Enough said.

Thanks for your Opinion but I have already taken the offer. That being said now that I know what I am getting myself into... Why do you think its such a bad corporate envionment now? What changed since 2008? When you guys think a new contract will be had? Whats the hold up? What kind of duty rigs do u have on the Republic side? Does it depend on the base you are in?

I ask as I am new and would like to know. Not because im being sarcastic.

Thanks in advance.

Latest resources

Back