• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

looking for Mesa rumor patrol

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why you people want to work at that company is beyond me. It just serves to further the ornstine mentality that a pilot is not a highly skilled pro who deserves to be compensated well, but rather a blue collar bus driver who is willing to work for peanuts if you can make him scared enough.
Agreeing to work at mesa is agreeing to their contract, and all the harm it has done all of us.
Have some dignity for Gods sake. \\\\Flame away you ornsteinites.

ornsteinites. [/B]

NOW I'm offended......

It's Ornstinians bub get it right...

With all the AFELLOWAVIATORs, BEN FRANKLINS, and LOW KEYS of the world it's amazing none of us have hanged ourselves yet. I constantly tell my therapist about how I keep getting insulted to tears on a regular basis by my fellow aviation professionals, but all he keeps saying is "stop sufing that website".

I Can't stop.... I Can't dammit! I NEED the abuse... I NEED IT!!!

Otto thanks for the help it may or may not help people who are unemployed out that visit this site.

AFELLOWAVIATOR bla bla bla bla bla bla blaa bla bl bla bla bla
bla bal bla bla bla bla blaa bla bl bla bla blabla bal bla bla bla bla blaa bla bl bla bla blabla bal bla bla bla bla blaa bla bla bla bla bla
Thanks for the input there champ let me follow up in 2 simple words heard it.

Mesa just agreed to take four more Dash 8s under lease from CIT. That probably means a need for another 16-20 or so captains.

VC10:

Do they require prior 121 experience for a street captain? Is that a specific position you apply for or is it just something you "get" by chance?

thanks

According to the interviewers, aircraft are assigned based on experience level, performance at the interview, and most importantly, operational need on the day groundschool starts.

No one gets hired purposely into the left seat. Everyone is hired into an FO position, however the situation at Mesa (on the Dash) has been such that by the end of ground school, new hires are able to bid Captain slots because there are not enough senior FO's bidding for them. As a result of this, they are type-rating new hires, and new hires are going straight into the left seat (if they bid it)

I hear that the same thing is happening / about to happen on the 1900.

Ray

Latest resources

Back