Looking for JALways/WASINC info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Floyd94 said:
Anyone drop the $45 to fill out the application for this group?

Wasinc used to be the only one that required the application fee. Try iasco.com and hawaii-aviation.com. They also contract with JALways and didn't require the application fee. There's no reason to pay the fee when others provide the same service for free, unless you're desperately looking for a job.

Resocha,
Thanks for the response. So did you sign on with another contract?? HACS has sent my apps out to JAL and JP Express. Do you know anything about JP Express?? Also, How many days did you typically get to spend at home in HNL during any given month while at JAL? Thanks for all you've posted on this thread, as it has been very helpful in my decision process.

Resocha,
Thanks for the response. So did you sign on with another contract?

Sorry Floyd that I've been out for so long. I left JALways toward the end of last summer and have recently finished training at my new company. Changing jobs always sucks, and moving especially sucks, but it was best for my family. JALways seemed to have stagnated and I've been down the "we're losing money now but have a great future planned" path too many times to get shafted again. I learned the other day that JALways has pushed back the -400 training at least 6 months, and we all know how that goes when uncertain plans keep changing. I wish all my friends well but that job turned out to be not for me. Resocha out!

Sorry Floyd that I've been out for so long. I left JALways toward the end of last summer and have recently finished training at my new company. Changing jobs always sucks, and moving especially sucks, but it was best for my family. JALways seemed to have stagnated and I've been down the "we're losing money now but have a great future planned" path too many times to get shafted again. I learned the other day that JALways has pushed back the -400 training at least 6 months, and we all know how that goes when uncertain plans keep changing. I wish all my friends well but that job turned out to be not for me. Resocha out!

Glad you made the decsion what's best for you and your family and good luck with he new company.
Like you, I have been shafted many times and there comes a point in one's life where YOU have to make it happen and yes, although a new job (and everything that entails) and relocating sucks, sometimes it's for the best.
I currently fly for a foreign 747 operator spending many months away from home and family and I have come to a similar decision to you. We have all heard the tom tom beat about things being planned. I now believe it when I see it. Carrots on a stick are just that. To lure you in or keep you in and then what? Somehow, they never seem to come through or as planned.
It's a small price to pay for peace of mind and it's a question of priorities and values.
Good luck and best wishes, sounds like you made the best choice.

Latest resources

Back