Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard it was going to be NJIA

NetJets Indpendence Air.

Why do you think we hired all those Indy air guys. :)

Someone isn't playing nice.....again!!!!!

Isn't there some old axiom about leopards and spots or zebras and stripes ???

Why do you think we hired all those Indy air guys. :)

And Midway, and CMR, and USAir, and the list goes on!

NetJets seems to be the land of 'misfit pilots' which explains how I got here. Although I've said it a thousand times, I'll say it again.

WHEN IT COMES TO DRIVIN STEEL THROUGH THE AIR, THIS IS THE BEST GIG IN TOWN... PERIOD!

à l'effet contraire mon ami, I have the best gig, you have to clear customs way too many times and have entirely too much luggage space.

Last edited:
man talk about old technology in those gulfstreams. who makes planes with steal anymore. :)

I bet a glex doesn't have one ounce of steel in it. All aluminum or composite.

:)

man talk about old technology in those gulfstreams. who makes planes with steal anymore. :)

I bet a glex doesn't have one ounce of steel in it. All aluminum or composite.

:)

I think Wolfie was using 'steel' in a 'figurative' way. There is something to be said for 'proven' designs!!!

Advice? Never buy one of the first 100 serial numbers of anything!

Well I have flown international, and the thought of eight hours in that small cockpit makes me weary, and I would rather be on a waterboard at Getmo than 14 in the front of V. Course if that is the biggest you have ever known ... I guess it is like some wives and girlfriends :laugh: . You boys can have 'em.

V cockpit

At 6"2 I can slide the seat all the way back and never touch the pedals. Or I can slide it 1/2 back and recline the seat 50 degrees or better. The V cockpit is very very comfortable for the long haul. And anything over 10 we carry extra pilots, so your getting a rotation in the crew rest area.... books, movies, sleep, music, whatevah ya want! My last tour was another "around the world" deal. We did 4 legs, shortest one was London to Venice, 1.3 hours.

The Globals are very nice inside, Ive been all through them. Problem is they cant hold a penny next to the 550 for long range performance... Period.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back