• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking For a Change of Pace?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As long as they color-coordinate their socks...

Ok... Well, now this has gotten silly. I got the message out there about the opportunity we have here. I wish the best for everyone. Good times are ahead, I can tell!

If TMC looks interesting, please feel free to apply. I'm heading back to the Fractionals thread. Adios!

Just posting to show it is a very competitive market for pilots right now and $47 is not impressive number if a on-demand operator flying aged out junk out of KYIP in the middle of the night is offering more money and almost instant CA where a guy can log that resume building Part 121 PIC TJ time. And it is only going to get worse finding quality pilots. How far have you guys dropped you "competitive mins"?

You're going to have to pay more exactly because you fly "aged out junk out of KYIP in the middle of the night."

You're going to have to pay more exactly because you fly "aged out junk out of KYIP in the middle of the night."
Where did you dig up this oldie, the money is almost double that now

Where did you dig up this oldie, the money is almost double that now

Oldie?
You posted less than 4 months ago: "$55K starting F/O in a DC-9 JUS"

Are you trying to tell me that starting pay for an f/o went up to $110K in the last 4 months? If that is true then I am genuinely impressed.

Latest resources

Back