• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Liberals celebrating the F/A-18 mid-air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe this crap is out there. What douche bags!!!!!

Shalam said:
2 Military planes collided during a war. What's the big deal?

You're a clueless f'ing moron.

What's the big deal? Ask their families, maybe they think it's a big deal. Ask their squadron mates, they'll say it's a big deal.

And it's a big deal to me. I have a total of 7 years as an instructor in Navy jets and a list of over 50 Great Americans I know who died in plane crashes. EVERY ONE WAS A BIG DEAL.

Idiot.

Shalam said:
2 Military planes collided during a war. What's the big deal?

shame on shalam. shalam you lib weenie.:mad:

i drove by a local cemetary the other day that had a flag in the ground for every soldier, airforce, navy or marine killed in the war so far--- it made me sick to look at it (meaning i understand the sacrifice)-- there were many, many flags. it is a very big deal when anyone dies over there. i hope it ends soon.:)

Last edited:
We took our oath upon entering the military and vowed to give our lives in order to protect the Constitution of the United States. While such leftist individuals pose anathema to many of us on this board, they are also exercising their right to free speech. While not defending their action, I do find stark irony in such instance. We stand proud by our service to our country even though such people act without a shred of class or decency. God speed to the families and to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

-W

Latest resources

Back