• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Liberals celebrating the F/A-18 mid-air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sad but true all the vets that have gone before us and those fighting for freedom and human rights around the globe do allow these people the oportunity to voice their opinions....It really ticks me off like many of you here...I cant help but wonder what goes on behind the closed doors of these "domestic terrorists" that call themself americans....

Its no wonder why the TSA treats everyone at the airports like they do, nut bags running around us everyday sharing in the freedoms that this country provides....i'm not an extreamist but my thought wonder into that realm when it comes to dealing with people like these. Since they wont leave, maybe its a good thing that they are congregating in pockets around the country, especially in the bay area...

Maybe I'll take my brokers advise and buy the ocean front property out there near death Valley...Karma has got to catch up with these types and I dont want to be anywhere near them....rant off!

Use of the word "liberals"

Just wanted all of you to know that it was not my intent to bash any liberals or pigeon hole anyone. I was angry at the individuals making these posts only and wanted to draw attention to them and their comments. I was pretty angry at the time and didn't chose my words as carefully as I should have. I guess I made the association with San Francisco and the anti-war rhetorec and took it a step further. Guess I don't have much of a career in politics ahead of me until I learn to choose my words more carefully. I will edit my post title to a more appropriate use of descriptive adjectives :)

mamba20 said:
As a liberal I take exception to this thread. Just because some scumbag politician makes a public statment like this dosent mean that all liberals feel the same way.

Moderators can you say flame bait?!

How is it flamebait? It's straight from a liberal message board. Sickening.

lowslow said:
Sounds a whole lot like this jerk:

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

Looks like he forgot to hide his domain info:

Domain ID:D9620995-LRMS
Domain Name:FORSAKETHETROOPS.INFO
Created On:12-Feb-2005 18:21:00 UTC
Last Updated On:01-May-2005 13:52:13 UTC
Expiration Date:12-Feb-2006 18:21:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R126-LRMS
Registrant ID:C9825460-LRMS
Registrant Name:Michael Crook
Registrant Organization:Michael Crook
Registrant Street1:201 E. Jefferson St.
Registrant Street2:Suite #301
Registrant City:Syracuse
Registrant State/Province:NY
Registrant Postal Code:13202
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:C9825460-LRMS
Admin Name:Michael Crook
Admin Organization:Michael Crook
Admin Street1:201 E. Jefferson St.
Admin Street2:Suite #301
Admin City:Syracuse
Admin State/Province:NY
Admin Postal Code:13202
Admin Country:US
Admin Email:[email protected]
Billing ID:C9825460-LRMS
Billing Name:Michael Crook
Billing Organization:Michael Crook
Billing Street1:201 E. Jefferson St.
Billing Street2:Suite #301
Billing City:Syracuse
Billing State/Province:NY
Billing Postal Code:13202
Billing Country:US
Billing Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:C9825460-LRMS
Tech Name:Michael Crook
Tech Organization:Michael Crook
Tech Street1:201 E. Jefferson St.
Tech Street2:Suite #301
Tech City:Syracuse
Tech State/Province:NY
Tech Postal Code:13202
Tech Country:US
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS1.MICHAELCROOK.COM
Name Server:NS2.MICHAELCROOK.COM

http://www.michaelcrook.com/bio.html

Last edited:
These people in the bay area are the Left's version of the Chemgoo people and the various state militia members sitting around in cammo's with dried food in their basement and their AR-15's locked and loaded "waiting for the $h!t to hit the fan" so they can rise up and "re-establish order". :rolleyes:

They are the relatively harmless, if annoying, radical fringe. Listening to them makes me realize how sane I actually am... ;) TC

These people disgust me. My prayers for all the serviceman and women, especially for those that have sacrificed and paid the ultimate price.

AA717driver said:
These people in the bay area are the Left's version of the Chemgoo people and the various state militia members sitting around in cammo's with dried food in their basement and their AR-15's locked and loaded "waiting for the $h!t to hit the fan" so they can rise up and "re-establish order". :rolleyes:

They are the relatively harmless, if annoying, radical fringe. Listening to them makes me realize how sane I actually am... ;) TC

TC, Were you one of these people? How'd the type check go?

I signed that piece of human waste's guestbook, but I'm betting what I wrote won't make the cut. :D

Minh

Latest resources

Back