Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWAnnabee

"SCUM BAG JERK OFFS" celebrating the F/A-18 mid-air

I am a former Marine AV-8B pilot and Naval Instructor, recently separated last summer and currently working for a major defense contractor. I was doing an internet search this morning to find more info on the Marine F/A-18 midair over Iraq yesterday.

I WAS SHOCKED TO FIND THIS AND NOW AM DOWNRIGHT PISSED THE **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** OFF!!!
http://www.indybay.org/news/2005/05/1735683.php
(My apologies to the moderators but I really cannot contain myself)
If any of these people making these posts are residing in the US, someone please get me names and addresses. I have finally had it with liberal America!!!!!! I am sick of you jerks and I am ashamed to have protected you for the last 13 years of my life. Burn in hell. Boz out!

Last edited:
It's people like that who doen't deserve the rights of the rest of us americans. They think it all comes free and we deserve it all.

As a liberal I take exception to this thread. Just because some scumbag politician makes a public statment like this dosent mean that all liberals feel the same way.

Moderators can you say flame bait?!

I'm a liberal, but I think the people on that board posting those type things should be taken out and shot.

Shocked????

That drivel is called "commonly accepted truth" in many parts of the US, especially the Bay Area. I lived there for 5 years and suffered through many delusional diatribes that make ya wonder just how much crack they real smoke out there. Just about every person who spouts it has never acknowledged, or contributed, to the sacrifices necessary to secure such great freedoms. They only take them. I think the F/A-18's may need to make a few passes over Berkley, San Francisco, Santa Cruz. BTW We can thank the Move On.org types for thier service to this country....W's extra 4 years in office........Semper Fi....

I'm a Centrist (neither side claims me cuz I'm against both the death penalty AND abortion :D ) but obviously there is a huge difference between Liberals and these people. It's similar to the difference between animal lovers and PETA.

The guy who writes for, and administers, this site ... http://www.forsakethetroops.info/ ... is not a Liberal. He is an extremist nutbag.

But I served my country so that even extremist nutbags can say whatever they want. I didn't serve just so people could say only what I personally felt was appropriate. His right to be an unpatriotic, extremist nutbag has been bought and paid for by much better men, while he stood on the sidelines and sniveled and pee'd in his panties.

Minh

Latest resources

Back