• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Liberals celebrating the F/A-18 mid-air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Being a military guy, I hate to see things like this. The only thing to remember is we are here to protect their right to say what ever they want. Even if it is complete horses**t.

Isnt Micheal Crook the same person who found a digital camera at a baseball game of some soldiers christmas and offered to sell it back for $1000?

Fortunately, I had read those links to the websites of these vermin BEFORE I found out that the second pilot is a dear friend, Captain Kelly Hinz. These people don't deserve the right to crawl on the ground that this Great American walked on.

I hope to God that his wife never hears about these sites that degrade him and his Flight Lead. These people (including Al Franken) are human excrement. Someone please explain to these liberal whackos what that word is.

Catfish

We have found it!

Hey, we have discovered where MMoore gets his research information from. The MMoore data base! Congrats for cracking the case!

I'd be a lot more offended about Bush cutting VA benefits and actively trying to bankrupt the government that you sacrificed to protect.

www.alfrankenshow.com Listen.

Scott

Dood, you may want to try and do a little research on your news source. You may find that MMoore has more credibility than this idiot. Look at his ratings, they are one of the lowest in the industry. There is a reason for that.:rolleyes:

Fracflyer,

David Duke is no longer associated with the Republican political machine.

On the other hand, Senator Byrd (Democrat, and former memeber/recruiter for the KKK) is still alive and well in the Democrat party. Why does your party tolerate him?

Last edited:
The very same people who put Clinton in office...Everyone hold hands and sing "Cum-by-yah?" Makes me absolutely SICK!! I truely appreciate everyone that has served this country!
I say NUKE EM!!

The most interesting thing to note is that THESE ANIMALS will post their bile on a public message board but don't have the nads to ever say anything like this in public OR in private to an American. You will never know the names of these Cowards as they hide their entire lives behind a computer monitor. As for nuking 'em all and letting God sorting 'em out ? I AM ALL FOR IT !

AA717driver said:
These people in the bay area are the Left's version of the Chemgoo people and the various state militia members sitting around in cammo's with dried food in their basement and their AR-15's locked and loaded "waiting for the $h!t to hit the fan" so they can rise up and "re-establish order". :rolleyes:

They are the relatively harmless, if annoying, radical fringe. Listening to them makes me realize how sane I actually am... ;) TC

AA717driver makes a good point.

Can't we get over the labeling and division that comes with calling one side a liberal and the other conservative? I believe in the right to clean air, clean water, national parks, union's rights, etc. Does that make me a liberal?

I also believe in the death penalty, an end to all illegal immigration, an end to 95% of worker visa programs and the right to bear arms that are not of the automatic assault type. Does that make me a conservative?

Most people want the same things but are forced into one camp or the other by the media hype and hysteria and from listening to those who refuse to have an open mind and consider all aspects on both sides of an issue.

Our country is growing more and more divided. Until we get a government that truely has the ability to mend fences, it will only get worse. Let's hope that during the next national crisis, our first reaction is to join forces rather than point the finger; which is exactly what I remember hearing on the car radio as I swiftly sped away from the airport on 9/11.

Latest resources

Back