Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's Hear it Folks ! You Might be a FR8DOG if......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And for my lost friend at BAC in BKL, The line guy gives you catering left over from the other day because he feels food stamps aren't enough.

I used to sling Jet-A there from winter 99 to winter 2000.

if you fly into the sierra madre at night,in weather,in an airplane old enough to be your mother,and father,to shoot a full non-precision approach,and your uniform of the day is a pair of jeans,a "Jersey City Fishing Club".T-shirt,a beat up leather jacket,and a 3 day growth of beard, and its 0145 in the morning,and the only other traffic on the frequency is that C46 that just passed you el norte bound , at 10000, chances are really good that you are ,or were a freight dog, ahhhh the memories,round engines,tailwheels,leather jackets,strong coffee,sheer exhaustion,and the words of Ernie Gann,and St.Ex,made flesh, God bless it !

If you've watched 3 episodes South Park in spanish in Saltillo while waiting for freight.

If you've ever sold Nintendo Wii's from your hotel room at $100 profit each while waiting for a trip.

If you've have had a rental car airborne a couple of times on purpose and once accidentally.

If you have ever used the company card at Amtrak and Howard Johnson in the same week.

If you are pretty sure you are the only one flying around at FL200 in an unpressurized airplane.

If you think a J-bar would be fun in a skate park.

Well done. I am proud to know you. Let me add, if you have been checked into 2 hotels in two different time zones with two rental cars in your name at the same time, but you are not within 500 miles of any of them.

I used to sling Jet-A there from winter 99 to winter 2000.

I flew in there for almost 5 years. Started in 98 and ending it in 02. Jim D. was the line guy I was talking about. He was funny as Sh^t. He passed away back in 04 I think from a heart attack.

What shift did you work? You can PM me.

If you have ever done over 432 hours on "reserve" in a given month you might be a freight dog.

You might be a freight dog if you have ever tried to use your room key to pay the bar tab...

It would be even cooler if the bartender swiped it and said have a good night.

If your best landings come at 0430 because of the eight inches of virgin snow still on the runway.............Followed shortly thereafter by putting your car in the ditch because there is still eight inches of virgin snow on the road.

PIPE

Latest resources

Back