Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's Hear it Folks ! You Might be a FR8DOG if......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spoolingbyu said:
You despise your dispatcher saying the words "super-super ASAP"

While waiting on freight with no other place to go, you decide that with a modest effort the 9-G Net can be strategically re clipped into a makeshift hammock for a few z's.

Seeing other crews with Taco Palenque from LRD makes you jealous.

LONG LIVE PALENQUE!!!!!!!!!!

pilotyip said:
One of the real wonders of being a frg8t dawg, it when you do get your dream job at SWA, JB, Airtran, or NetJets, you think you have died and gone to haven. You can not understand why people complain in a perfect job?

One of the truest statements ever presented on flightinfo!!!!!

But wait, you do know there is no room for truth on this board...

CherryBomb said:
LONG LIVE PALENQUE!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't it be

!Viva Palenque!

????

:)

P.S. And yeth I'm aware it's available in Brownthville and McAllen, thankth for letting me know.

... you've "borrowed" a landing light bulb from somebody elses airplane in the middle of the night, technically it wasn't stealing because you replaced it with your burnt out one...

IFollowRoads said:
... you've "borrowed" a landing light bulb from somebody elses airplane in the middle of the night, technically it wasn't stealing because you replaced it with your burnt out one...

Or if your company bid a flight into a hurricane, and only the director of ops will fly it, after everyone else refuses. He runs out of gas, stops at a closed airport (from the hurricane) and "borrows" gas from the plane thats going to be damaged in the storm anyway, right? O ya with a gatorade bottle 32 ounces at a time, that probably was the lav on the previous flight.

new one

when you fly into a place and get stuck on the runway cuz its so soft, you talk to another pilot when you leave who says...hell i woundnt fly a baron in there....well our company bid a contract to go in there with a 23,000lb shorts....now get out of our way we need to load and go back in there..

You might be a "wannabe FR8DOG" if you leave CFIing to speed along the aquisition of the 135 mins by flying radioless banner tow cubs with no electrical system in/out of a busy tourist town airport only in a pair of shorts and tend to attract a crowd intrigued by the ancient art of hand propping. At least I can log all my time for a days worth of towing as apt/apt XC due to stopping at WWD for fuel before returning to JY04. Now for the 100 hrs of night. I only have 22!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back