Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's Hear it Folks ! You Might be a FR8DOG if......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear Wanna Be said:
I agree, you are not a true freight dawg if you are on a scheduled route.

I turned in my pager and went to a company with a schedule and I don't see much difference. All airports look the same anyways. I still fly old airplanes down in the junk. I just don't have those stupid 5 hour legs and 24 hour duty days anymore, and I sure as $hit don't miss flying to Texass border towns. ;) I do miss YIP though.

In a sick way, it was kinda fun never knowing where you'd be going or for how long.

i just flew an afternoon trip to LAX with a 60hr layover in Manhattan Beach...and flew the one leg back a couple mornings later..both legs catered...am i a freightdawg?

CaptainMark said:
i just flew an afternoon trip to LAX with a 60hr layover in Manhattan Beach...and flew the one leg back a couple mornings later..both legs catered...am i a freightdawg?

That depends on the weather

CaptainMark said:

NO! You are one of the luckiest pilots out there. FedEx and UPS pilots need not apply!

When i did get thru the wx in the crapped out,no radar LR35..and landed in Stapleton..i could steal burritos out of the food simulators with the best of them...

Before the dream was 3 years of bankcheck hauling..5 legs a night..bur-oak-apa-mdw-bkl-teb and back the next night..i have been in the club for years...

Last edited:
CaptainMark said:
Before the dream was 3 years of bankcheck hauling..5 legs a night..bur-oak-apa-mdw-bkl-teb and back the next night..i have been in the club for years...

That sounds pretty good right about now too. Cruise around at FL410 above all the weather, go fast, have another pilot to talk to (beats talking to yourself), and not have to sit in an aircraft longer than 2 hours. Are they hiring?

Latest resources

Back