• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's go Majors. I am ready

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you. Thank you again. You are guys did a great job in the study. You guys beat the reagional side by a few % congrats. Sorry about the spelling that was part of the study as well.

Good night and I thank you for all your time and effort. You won. you beat the regionals so you should be happy. You are so wonderful. Expecially you Captzaahlie like your pic, but aren't you a box driver? Maybe you should talk to your box :) Get it :)

I have only flown the tiny RJ.
Then why did you list 767-300ER in your profile under aircraft flown? :erm:

I like the "this was just a test" spin you're trying on this now that you realize you porked this thread away. Btw, it's not working.

This reminds me of a story....

Shiny new G-5 was crossing the pond at a very impressive 43,000 feet. As they passed a Delta widebody below them they popped off "Hey Delta how's the ride way down there at 35,000?" Without missing a beat the Delta Captain replied......

"Not bad. How's the pay up there at 43,000?"

Gup

Congratulations, you get the dumb post of the month award! Not only is your diddy inapplicable, the story was around well before GV's.

maybe...that is IF the company that owned the G5 is still around in this economy. what "asset" goes first in the corporate world when a tax writeoff is no longer needed? anyone?

maybe....that is IF the AIRLINE is still around in ANY economy. What "asset" goes first in the airline world? anyone? DING DING DING! How about the airline itself?

Don't believe me in your "secure" airline world? Look up Pan Am, Eastern, TWA etc.

Learn something about the industry and its history, then post on such matters. Until then, just fly the plane.

Last edited:
Well played, Sir! I totally forgot about Tim! :beer:

Screw the sim. Use real jets with hot guns. HABFM. Doubt you would have to do a thing. He would morte himself pre-merge removing this toolbag from the gene pool. Unless it's Tim Martins (the other shining star of the regionals).

Latest resources

Back