• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's go Majors. I am ready

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good night and I thank you for all your time and effort. You won. you beat the regionals so you should be happy. You are so wonderful. Expecially you Captzaahlie like your pic, but aren't you a box driver? Maybe you should talk to your box :) Get it :)

Got a very good hunch on your identity and all I can say is hang in there.
But dude, the very last thing that I would do is look for sympathy on FI.
If Genital Lee is under your skin tell him to F~off or STFU but don't whine about it.... spend your time submitting resume's instead.
In my honest opinion challenging someone to a fly-off in a sim decides only who pushes the buttons faster/better than the next person. It doesn't really have anything to do with who flys better/safer out on the line. After enough time anyone can learn how to push the right buttons...... but that's not enough in the real world. Just my 2 cents worth. Once again good luck finding something, I've recently been there done that!

I'll take your challenge, but when it's all said and done, regardless of the outcome, we have to agree on one thing:

Mesa SUCKS!!!

Carry on.

It's a deal.

We'll all meet at a designated Hooters for a briefing.

Hmmm, maybe not. it could get confusing as to whose who after a few minutes since it's likely the waitresses will hear that everybody flies for a Major.

After the waitresses slam us with "see those two cops, they make more than 95% of you with overtime", we can all go out to the parking lot to clear our identities. First test might be a spelling check on spelling the word "loser". Next could be a simple glossy hair gel check. Backpacks and Ipods? Need I say more.

The first guy who constantly uses the word "Dude", and admits to owning the 4 door Corrolla with a spoiler on the back, will be burned in a human sacrifice with gas from the Exxon station next door. (This most likely won't happen since nobody will have a credit card that won't get declined at the pump).

Let's move on to a more useful subject. What is a decent Tequila subsitute for Patron? I need something cheaper and has the same effects on the Mrs than that expensive crap.

Acepromazine is one of the most commonly used tranquilizers in veterinary medicine.

Big F%^&ing deal. U can kick my butt in the sim. So what? There is so much more to flying skills that'll determine where u end up.

Go in any Delta, SWA, B9, Comair, Skywest, et al, crew lounge; don't each of their respective pilot groups over all fit a particular mold of their respective corporate culture/public impression?

Congratulations, you get the dumb post of the month award! Not only is your diddy inapplicable, the story was around well before GV's.
What else would you expect form a southwest puke.
The only part of the atlantic he's seen is on vectors doing the ILS into FLL.

I am tired of hearing that regional pilots are not real pilots. I am giving you a challenge. You set up the sim in ANY aircraft. I have only flown the tiny RJ. IF I can’t fly equal to or better than you than I will get onto all forums and tell people all around the world how wonderful you are. If I win. Then you need have to do the same but you will have to say that a regional FO beat you. Let’s go. I am ready. I don’t care if it is a MD or a 757. Let’s go. This is only to the jerks that for some reason make 6 digets a year have to post on the regional just be jerks. The rest of you. I appreciate you and have no disrespect.

I know where you're at. I almost got furloughed a few years ago, missed it by only a few numbers. During the 3 month "build-up" phase, I was a walking disaster that was prime candidate for EAP.

If you take a look at retirements over the next 10 years, you're going to see MASSIVE attrition. Heck, AA has more guys over 50 than are below. UAL/CAL will lose 35% of their pilots in the next 10 years. Do you need to wait 10 years to get hired? No. The hiring button will have been pressed a long time before that.

Hang in there. Mainline pilots have dealt with what you've been through (2001 and on, when your career was exploding with growth) and they've made it.

You're not alone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back