• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's go Majors. I am ready

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course a few years later we find out that not only does the pilot flying the G5 fly higher, faster, and have a better QOL but they get paid better too. How things change in this industry!

maybe...that is IF the company that owned the G5 is still around in this economy. what "asset" goes first in the corporate world when a tax writeoff is no longer needed? anyone?

This reminds me of a story....

Shiny new G-5 was crossing the pond at a very impressive 43,000 feet. As they passed a Delta widebody below them they popped off "Hey Delta how's the ride way down there at 35,000?" Without missing a beat the Delta Captain replied......

"Not bad. How's the pay up there at 43,000?"

Gup
Why do all of you stories start with, "This reminds me of a story about people talking to each other on the radio?" Who are you, Mr. Kotter?

maybe...that is IF the company that owned the G5 is still around in this economy. what "asset" goes first in the corporate world when a tax writeoff is no longer needed? anyone?

The union workers. :)

I am tired of hearing that regional pilots are not real pilots. I am giving you a challenge. You set up the sim in ANY aircraft. I have only flown the tiny RJ. IF I can’t fly equal to or better than you than I will get onto all forums and tell people all around the world how wonderful you are. If I win. Then you need have to do the same but you will have to say that a regional FO beat you. Let’s go. I am ready. I don’t care if it is a MD or a 757. Let’s go. This is only to the jerks that for some reason make 6 digets a year have to post on the regional just be jerks. The rest of you. I appreciate you and have no disrespect.

There are a lot of good guys at Comair who would be thrilled to tell you to SHUT THE F*CK UP right about now...

This sounds exciting! What's the profile? Steep turns, some stall recoveries and maybe a massive microburst on short final? Maybe we can pull the military - civilian dispute in this too! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dude, in a few years you'll realize how lame this thread is. You can't go on the Majors forum expecting sympathy for the regionals...aint gonna happen.

The OP is probably correct. Autothrottles, Vnav, IAN, etc., makes you lazy if you aren't careful.

Of course, we would both probably fail against a Jetstream driver. :)

He/she posted the same thing over on the reg board. Told him to grow some confidence and stop feeling inferior to the big boys, or naybody for that matter. Amazing. Plus some of 'em are afeared to fly w/o an AP or FD.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back